Have human beings become sick sick sick mentally?

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Re: Have human beings become sick sick sick mentally?

Post by Symbonite »

through out history people killed people...conquering lands....romans did...vikings did...spanish did....until there is something that will unite us like another species trying to take over....there will be no stop to our own self destruction.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: So it is now acceptable to slaughter 3,000 innocent people as long as your government can convince all the tards it is in self defense. Disgusting.

Ka-El wrote:So the murder of innocent Israeli women and children is acceptable to you? Disgusting.

Surely we can agree that the killing of innocents is disgusting regardless if they are israelis or palestinian? Both sides have killed many innocents.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/children.html
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Become?

Not much of a history buff are you?

We have been horrible to each other for millenniums.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

People have actually become more sisified than ever. Which in my opinion is sick . Bloated siisy pukes that couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag and portray how authentically awesome they are on instigram despite the fact kids ate being blown up in another land . Ya i guess i agree .
Strong and free
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Surely we can agree that the killing of innocents is disgusting regardless if they are israelis or palestinian? Both sides have killed many innocents.

Agreed, but while one side will accommodate to coexistence of both Jew and Arab, only one side will settle for nothing less than the complete annihilation and ceased existence of the other. Furthermore, while Israel retaliates with military force to protect its sovereignty and its citizens, Hamas sacrifices its women and children to dig tunnels, to be used as human bombs, and to be used as cannon fodder by deliberately drawing Israeli fire onto schools and hospitals filled with innocent civilians solely for the sake of media effect. One side is quite deliberate in the murder of innocents, whether Israeli or their very own.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: “It’s unfortunate, but every once in a while you have to mow the lawn.”

Ironically, in as many words, this statement is completely consistent with the mandate of Hamas - who sees Israel as the lawn, and who have explicitly stated they will settle for nothing less than Israel's complete annihilation. The one striking difference, of course, is that they see nothing unfortunate about this idea and have commited the very lives of their innocent children to it.

Have human beings become so sick mentally that they could defend and make excuses for this? Or are they so naïve that they could expect Israel to stand back and do nothing and allow themselves to be annihilated? Have people gone insane?
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

As the human race we have the knowledge to travel to the moon and have come a long way with many innovations. Yet we have not made much progress in preventing or stopping acts of inhumanity, destruction, and barbaric violence against each other that continue to happen in many regions of the world.

Seems the only difference from our ancestors throughout history is in the more lethal weapons we developed to use against each other.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Rosemary1 wrote:...Seems the only difference from our ancestors throughout history is in the more lethal weapons we developed to use against each other.

...and maybe parenting

do the dishes.jpg
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I wonder what kind of parenting Tzipi Livni had?

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Thinktank wrote:I wonder what kind of parenting Tzipi Livni had?

let's see ...the daughter of two prominent Irgun members who went on to achieve in the complex world of Israeli politics.

...probably top notch
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Social Concerns”