Slay Christmas, you know you wanna

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Slay Christmas, you know you wanna

Post by Queen K »

Am I the only one?

Just do away with it already.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Slay Christmas, you know you wanna

Post by w84u2 »

Is Christmas still considered "Politically Correct" in Canada anymore? I know for some retailers, the staff are instructed to say, "Seasons Greetings" to their customers, for fear of offending someone.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

w84u2 wrote:Is Christmas still considered "Politically Correct" in Canada anymore? I know for some retailers, the staff are instructed to say, "Seasons Greetings" to their customers, for fear of offending someone.

Really? Where?
hail Satan y'all
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Negative business reviews are not allowed.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Queen K wrote:Am I the only one?

Just do away with it already.

No way! I fricken love Christmas. I'm lucky I grew up where Christmas was more about food and family then presents and money. And even luckier now that my bfs family is similar, so the holidays continue to be filled with food, drinks, family, friends and love. Who'd want to get rid of that?!
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

w84u2 wrote:Negative business reviews are not allowed.

Ahh okay. Well I'm sure there might businesses who do that, every retailer I have worked for lets their employees say whatever they want.

I always chose to say Happy Holidays though. Nothing made a busy work day better then *bleep* off a bunch of triggered right wing Christian shoppers lol.
hail Satan y'all
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

whatwhat wrote:
w84u2 wrote:Negative business reviews are not allowed.

Ahh okay. Well I'm sure there might businesses who do that, every retailer I have worked for lets their employees say whatever they want.

I always chose to say Happy Holidays though. Nothing made a busy work day better then *bleep* off a bunch of triggered right wing Christian shoppers lol.

"Happy Holidays" is another example of a politically correct version with the least amount of potential, religious backlash.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

w84u2 wrote:"Happy Holidays" is another example of a politically correct version with the least amount of potential, religious backlash.

Meh, I don't say it to be politically correct, I say it to pass a seasons greeting to people I meet. Just what I prefer, not my fault some people get so butt hurt over a kind greeting.

It just helps that the group of people who always cry about other people being triggered also get triggered over a seasons greeting.
hail Satan y'all
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

whatwhat wrote:
w84u2 wrote:"Happy Holidays" is another example of a politically correct version with the least amount of potential, religious backlash.

Meh, I don't say it to be politically correct, I say it to pass a seasons greeting to people I meet. Just what I prefer, not my fault some people get so butt hurt over a kind greeting.

It just helps that the group of people who always cry about other people being triggered also get triggered over a seasons greeting.

I know what you mean and I share your sentiments.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" !!!!

And I will ADD to that "And a Happy New Year" and/or "A Happy Holiday" EVERY Xmas card we send HAS to say "Merry Christmas".

If you are upset about it........could care less.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I enjoy buying gifts for friends and family, watching old Christmas movies and shows, listening to Xmas songs on satellite radio, having great meals, going to fun parties, decorating the house, and getting to see old friends when we all converge back in our hometowns.

How can anyone not love this time of year?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

This is the "Bah Humbug" thread. Take your Merry Christma! and stuff it in a Turkey.

Every year I have this thread and there's alway someone trying to be cheerful in it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

ImageImage

Return to “Social Concerns”