Why i won't be voting for the BC liberals

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
TheBoss
Fledgling

Why i won't be voting for the BC liberals

Post by TheBoss »

I still cannot believe people are voting for the liberal party. They're one of they most shady governments in recent years. The whole accusing the NDP of hacking into the liberal website with out any evidence or research into what have happened was the final nail in the coffin. I have always voted NDP, the reason being is they aren't as shady as the liberals.

The ndp does have their fair share of screw ups. The fast cat was a misguided attempt from them to help rebuild the BC shipbuilding industry. What did the liberals do, they built a new series of ships for BC ferries in Europe (Poland i think) instead of helping Canadians with jobs they sent them elsewhere.

Then there is the Rail scandal, in which two fall people took the brunt of the accusations and nothing more was done.

Then there is the HST scandal, The MSP, ICBC, BC Hydro hikes every year with no promises to try and lower them.

This year i'm voting for the NDP again, the liberals cannot be trusted. They're shady like the person selling crack in the alleyway, Promises you the world and you end up homeless wondering were you went wrong.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Why i won't be voting for the liberals

Post by Hassel99 »

Just like an NDP voter to know what section to put a BC based political rant in...

:chicken:

TheBoss wrote: The whole accusing the NDP of hacking into the liberal website with out any evidence or research into what have happened was the final nail in the coffin. I have always voted NDP

How can it be the final nail when you ALWAYS Vote NDP? You make no sense just like your party, which is why there will be yet another Liberal government. NO mater how horrible the Liberals are, the NDP are still worse...

How sad is that...
TheBoss
Fledgling

Re: Why i won't be voting for the BC liberals

Post by TheBoss »

Well i tried finding the political page. I should of reread that one sentence.
I'll gladly vote NDP every time an election comes up. It's better then the liberals and what they have done.
my5cents
Guru

Re: Why i won't be voting for the BC liberals

Post by my5cents »

Personally, I think there are and have been so many reasons that most have been forgotten. The following site might refresh your memory.....

https://lailayuile.com/100-reasons-the- ... s-must-go/
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Social Concerns”