54721
50833

The cure for mental illness

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby youjustcomplain » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:12 pm

the truth wrote:far from a personal attack, almost everything to do with health your almost alway saying that a pill or that vaccine , own what you say,


Provide some proof. Otherwise, it's just a personal attack. Yet another vapid response by "the truth". I find your posts funny. They are generally the furthest thing from what I would describe as "truth".

Fancy likes this post.
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 648
Likes: 167 posts
Liked in: 365 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:15 pm

the truth wrote:far from a personal attack, almost everything to do with health your almost alway saying that a pill or that vaccine , own what you say,

Of course it was a personal remark and how you twist what is said is evident in your post (personal attack???). I do own what I say - not what you think I've said. Big difference. I don't advocate pills or vaccines for everything nor for everyone - that is another absurd remark you've made. Vaccines aren't going to do much for those suffering from mental illnesses now are they?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Thinktank » Dec 4th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Image
^ That kid started taking his "meds" at the age of three. I believe the doctors who give kids drugs at age three, should be in jail.

An estimated 13 per cent of B.C. children ages four to 17 — about 84,000 kids — will experience a significant mental disorder and more than two-thirds of them will not receive proper treatment, says a study by Dr. Charlotte Waddell, a child psychiatrist and Simon Fraser University professor.

^ that study by Charlotte Waddell is probably a fraud, like Joseph Biederman of Harvard Medical School, who took $1 million from the drug companies and lied about it. She (Waddell) wants all those kids in BC to be put on medication? I wonder how much money she took from the drug companies to do that study?

The fact is - THE WORLD IS GOING NUTS. But we don't need to make things worse by drugging ourselves. Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.


http://vancouversun.com/health/local-he ... althy-calm
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

Because_They_Lie likes this post.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 523 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Thinktank wrote:I believe the doctors who give kids drugs at age three, should be in jail.

Foolish remark when drugs clearly help children (i.e. epilepsy, asthma etc.).
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Piecemaker likes this post.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby the truth » Dec 4th, 2017, 1:44 pm

always pushing drugs
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13827
Likes: 8626 posts
Liked in: 5109 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 1:46 pm

the truth wrote:always pushing drugs

So ridiculous - that's not pushing drugs and again with the personal remarks - you lost sight of the topic again?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Piecemaker likes this post.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 1:48 pm

Thinktank wrote: Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.

Do you have any facts to support your opinion or even studies on the various illnesses that have been treated by alternative solutions with long term success?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Piecemaker likes this post.
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Fancy wrote:
Thinktank wrote: Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.

Do you have any facts to support your opinion or even studies on the various illnesses that have been treated by alternative solutions with long term success?


Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

The system we live within is designed to kill - to reduce population.

You come across as a powerless dreamer.

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.

the truth likes this post.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 557
Likes: 469 posts
Liked in: 152 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

The system we live within is designed to kill - to reduce population.

You come across as a powerless dreamer.

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.

lol I certainly do NOT come across as a powerless dreamer - that's too funny. Why quote me and then not answer the question?
I know of those that have tried the holistic approach and didn't fare any better - some became worse. Not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Thinktank wrote:^ that study by Charlotte Waddell is probably a fraud, like Joseph Biederman of Harvard Medical School, who took $1 million from the drug companies and lied about it. She (Waddell) wants all those kids in BC to be put on medication? I wonder how much money she took from the drug companies to do that study?
Clearly neither you nor Because_They_Lie read the study - you should have.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 3:25 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

The system we live within is designed to kill - to reduce population.

You come across as a powerless dreamer.

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.

lol I certainly do NOT come across as a powerless dreamer - that's too funny. Why quote me and then not answer the question?
I know of those that have tried the holistic approach and didn't fare any better - some became worse. Not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way.


Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

I agree with you that "not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way"
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 557
Likes: 469 posts
Liked in: 152 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Image

In my opinion the only cure for mental illness is to begin all lives with a loving, intelligent, cohesive & healthy family unit.

If we did not allow our families to be dismantled and destroyed through legalization of alcohol and drugs (as cures) Television, media, video games (most all technology) we may have stood a chance at healthy & authentically happy lives.

But we didn't fight to keep our families, we have scattered ourselves far and wide and business is the investments we make. Not family, not love, not health, not real life.

Mental illness is the result of a loss of true love & right living.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 557
Likes: 469 posts
Liked in: 152 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

Nah, I don't. I love to deal in the facts. Maybe concentrate on that.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Fancy » Dec 4th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Mental illness is the result of a loss of true love & right living.

Too generic - other factors come into play with those that have the love and live right yet still suffer.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44824
Likes: 1104 posts
Liked in: 5667 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: The cure for mental illness

Postby Because_They_Lie » Dec 4th, 2017, 4:07 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

Nah, I don't. I love to deal in the facts. Maybe concentrate on that.


Ok
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 557
Likes: 469 posts
Liked in: 152 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Social Concerns

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: djbout and 7 guests