Pick Up After Your Dog!

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Re: Pick Up After Your Dog!

Post by RVThereYet »

Tootsie wrote:Kelowna isn't the only place having this issue. This attitude is thriving in Lake Country as well. I see & smell it all the time along the walking path along the lake in Okanagan Centre. On a warm summer's day when there's no wind that path can reek of dog poo ! And I love (not!) how some people take the effort of picking up the crap & bagging it and then hang it on a tree branch !
Like really ????? What do the people that do this stuff think ? There's a magic poo fairy that comes and collects it for them ?
There are garbage cans at the beginning and end of that trail. For heavens sake people - grow up ! This is not your (tongue in cheek) dumping ground. How about using them and not leaving your precious packages along the trail, beside the road or hanging from tree branches ! :-X

Try walking along Davidson in front of the school when the snow melts, discussing! A few spring ago, I counted over 40 piles of dog $#1t from Bond to Jackson, basically 2 blocks, and to think that is in front of an elementary school where the kids are walking and playing in the snow banks ... disrespectful dog owners, worse than :cuss: pigs!

Return to “Social Concerns”