Tagging

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Tagging

Post by JayByrd »

I don't see much of this form of vandalism anymore. Perpetrated by punks, they'd leave a personalized word or symbol on any visible object. Signs, walls, vehicles, etc. It was a hot topic on these forums just a few years ago, and you'd see them everywhere. Often you'd see several tags done by the same person.

Is this happening less often, or am I just not seeing it? I wonder if the little darlings that did this stuff have aged out of the hobby, and didn't pass their sacred traditions on to the next generation.

Is tagging still going on in your neighbourhood?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Tagging

Post by Bsuds »

I wouldn't get too excited until it warms up a bit. The little twerps don't like the cold!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I have notice in washroom stalls someone writing about daytime driving lights, what hell is that about. :laugh:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Check out the rail cars anywhere in this country, hard to imagine how much time they have for their creations to come to fruition.
Sure do love Rutland!!
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

I did suggest, in one of the earlier paint/vandalism threads, that a finger-chopping campaign be started to curb the problem.

Maybe somone out there listened.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

monroe wrote:I did suggest, in one of the earlier paint/vandalism threads, that a finger-chopping campaign be started to curb the problem.

Maybe somone out there listened.

I still like how China deals with it. That kid that got caned still has a nervous twitch when he walks through Home depot paint section.

Return to “Social Concerns”