Like You never Thought this would happen...

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Like You never Thought this would happen...

Post by averagejoe »

After the Boy Scouts became politically correct. Correct thinking people warned with was going to happen and will become a crisis with in the Boy Scout in years to come....
He is accused of raping 10 boys in total...

Boy Scout leader charged with raping teen Scout

A Boy Scout leader in Ohio accused of raping a teen boy scout was ordered held without bond during a court appearance on Wednesday.

Aaron Robertson, 28, who also serves as an auxiliary cop for the Olmsted Falls Police Department, was removed from all scouting activities since his arrest this week, Fox8.com reported. He was also relieved of all policing duties.

Robertson was arrested and charged with one count of rape after a tipster alerted the Cuyahoga County Child Protective Services, Olmsted Falls Police Chief William Traine told reporters earlier this week.

“[Robertson] was involved in multiple rapes, and the victim was an underage boy,” Traine said, according to Cleveland.com.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/08/boy-scout- ... een-scout/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Re: Like You never Thought this would happen...

Post by JayByrd »

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, averagejoe. What does this have to do with the Scouts becoming politically correct? And how did that lead to a predator getting into the organization?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I too would like to know how this is in any way related to political correctness.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

FreeRights wrote:I too would like to know how this is in any way related to political correctness.

Really?????? [icon_lol2.gif]

They caved into it lock stock and barrel.......where have you been?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

I have no idea what point it is you're trying to make...a pedophile got caught. What else?
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm confused too - it's not like it's never happened in the past.

A former Oshawa Scout leader who pleaded guilty to molesting nine boys decades ago has been sentenced to a term of house arrest, a punishment dismissed by one victim Friday as “not enough.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2014 ... _boys.html
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Suggesting that because homosexuals are accepted as human beings as PC is ludicrous, and even more disturbing is suggesting that sexual orientation defines paedophilia.

Oh look, the anti gay agenda at work.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't get why averagejoe liked your post either.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Fancy wrote:I don't get why averagejoe liked your post either.

Me either
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

And to answer the question in the title of this thread, no, I didn't think allowing gays to be part of Boy Scouts would open up children to abuse. What makes you even think the perp in this case, is gay? Is the fact that he hurt boys instead of girls the only indicator you need?

Pedophilia isn't limited to any particular gender, orientation, race, or age group. Those who who are overpowered by the urge to sexually act out with children will find a way to do so. And yes, averagejoe, plenty of sex offenders, even those who abuse children of the same gender, are indeed heterosexual.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

averagejoe wrote:After the Boy Scouts became politically correct. Correct thinking people warned with was going to happen and will become a crisis with in the Boy Scout in years to come....
He is accused of raping 10 boys in total...

I'm still waiting patently for some more clarification on what you mean by this part.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Social Concerns”