Its just a Prank Bro, or Child Abuse

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Its just a Prank Bro, or Child Abuse

Post by Gixxer »

Parents of the year or child abuse?

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Its just a Prank Bro, or Child Abuse

Post by GordonH »

Simply as :cuss: hole parents.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Imagine what kind of men those boys are going to grow up to be. The daughter will be no better. The kids are not learning about respect, kindness, caring and empathy. To me a "prank" evokes laughter and does not involve a barrage of angry and foul words directed at another person, especially a child.
Would you want your child to grow up and marry into that family?!
Those kids are growing up to learn not to trust their emotions. When they felt afraid, it was just a prank. They aren't going to know when to trust their parents and others and when it's just a prank.
There are so many positive things you can do to build memories and a foundation for adulthood, why would a parent ever resort to treating their children this way?
You Tube hits and a bunch of "stuff"?! It's costing them a lot more than it's worth.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

This is child abuse and parents who terrorize their children for monetary gain or incentives. Absolutely disgusting and sadistic behavior for greed. IMO UTube is complicit in this abuse and allowing these videos. The number of followers of these videos that clearly illustrate child abuse is beyond disturbing. I hope CPS is intervening and these children get help.
SO horrible to watch. I am not a violent person... but incredibly I had unbelievable urges to throat punch both parents!
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

throat punch outta fix this
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

The parents need to be charged and given jail time.

Let's see how they like being pranked a few times by their fellow inmates.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown

Return to “Social Concerns”