Community Watch page

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Graham Adder
Guru

Re: Community Watch page

Post by Graham Adder »

djbout wrote:I belong to an FB group for South Rutland... keeps me informed of happenings in the neighbourhood

I'm curious of what it keeps you informed of.
I'm hoping to see a site materialize that keeps us informed of what's gone missing, what's been vandalized or what vehicles have been involved in whatever crime has taken place.

I'm not so interested (in this case) in the regular goings on, but more specifically...the crime.

We need to know. We need to keep each other informed so we have a means to look out for each other and our communities.
There's nothing to be fearful of when posting the truth. If the truth is that a guy broke into a store driving a red camaro, there is nothing wrong with stating so. If the camaro has a dent in the rear fender, you should be able to state that without fear.

I'm sick and tired of living in a society dictated to by fear. People that would rather sit back and wait for someone else to take care of them, are a basic and fundamental component to the very problem(s) with today's society. They ARE a part of the problem. I really want to be a part of a solution. This idea I have posted is MUCH closer to that goal than doing nothing at all.
Graham Adder
Guru

Re: Community Watch page

Post by Graham Adder »

Jack Wad tried to take my work vehicle for the third time last Monday night (early Tuesday morning).
Didn't get to take my livelihood this time.
Gave me inspiration to take things one step further toward protecting my property.

Sure would be nice if someone saw this thread and took me up on my offer.

Return to “Social Concerns”