IN or OUT.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
mexi cali
Guru

Re: IN or OUT.

Post by mexi cali »

And that is the strangest looking plunger I have ever seen TN.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Any normal guy would have logically deduced what action to take in 100milliseconds while approaching an open doorway focusing on politeness and efficiency, with no vocal agreement, manage to make it through the doorway without incident... in under 1 second. Us guys pride ourselves in this ability :-)
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

MAPearce wrote:You must have been at the Richter Harvey one...

You did nothing wrong . You just met up with an @$$hole .

Agreed. He's a dolt with no manners
perspicacious
Board Meister

Post by perspicacious »

Younger ppl these days lack respect. I've seen groups take up entire sidewalks forcing the elderly off onto yards or even roads. I used to do the same for the younger crowds but nowadays, I just call them on it and keep going on my path, unless there are young babies, kids or seniors . I've adopted a 'whatcha gonna do' attitude... Their bark is bigger than their bite.

That guy was definitely being a jerk.
Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Shucks! I saw the words "In" and "Out" in the the thread title and I got quite excited there for a moment :biggrin:

To the OP, you did nothing wrong. The other guy was just being stupid.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

JollyGreenBully wrote:It assumes the other person is inferior and can't open a door for himself / herself.

Seriously? If you have that much of an issue with your self confidence that someone holding a door open for you makes you feel inferior ... you might want to maybe see a counsellor about that.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Dizzy1 wrote:
JollyGreenBully wrote:It assumes the other person is inferior and can't open a door for himself / herself.

Seriously? If you have that much of an issue with your self confidence that someone holding a door open for you makes you feel inferior ... you might want to maybe see a counsellor about that.

:smt045

Return to “Social Concerns”