NASA launching colorful fake clouds

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: NASA launching colorful fake clouds

Post by BelieveNothing »

The problem is with your words

This article refers nothing to "naturally occurring"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So? I simply asked a question you have refused to answer. That's fine by me.
Are the vapors harmful to people or life on the ground?

No, the small amounts of vapor tracers that are released in space are not harmful to people or life on the ground. The vapors used as a tracer are among the same metals used much more extensively in common fireworks. The tracer materials, such as barium, lithium, and aluminum compounds, are used to make fireworks colorful and to provide bright light displays. The same materials work well as a tracer for the high atmospheric winds for the same reason. A typical tracer payload will release about a pound of the material. A typical Fourth of July fireworks display releases many times that amount and is much closer to the ground.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

BelieveNothing wrote:
What_the wrote:Not to be rude or condescending, honestly BN, but I just don't have the time for digging up papers and photos and websites and graphs etc. I am always willing to admit I'm wrong, with evidence of course.

If you'd like to debate over actual specifics and not the whole spectrum, like barium for example, I'm up for that.

My avatar and name is the same, just rebooted minus underscore.
It's all there.

I would not like to debate this issue or any specifics that pertain to this issue

I would like ONLY that these institutions stop spraying toxic compounds into the environment in which I and my loved ones live

To me, there is no debate, this IS happening and that is all that matters to me

Ok that's cool, to you there's no debate. For me, there's very much debate, border line absurd.
Id actually like to talk about specifics and to think objectively.

You're on a public board debating, if you don't want others challenging, just say so.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

So its NASA this time around? Not the airlines? :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

So basically, believenothing, you're not interested in the truth, at all. You'd rather post complete bull #### threads, via you tube, rather than debate the "meat and bones" of the matter.

Fair enough. Troll. As it were.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

Return to “Social Concerns”