Ladies, would like to share the shower with men?

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Ladies, would like to share the shower with men?

Post by Hassel99 »

forum wrote:Okay. So buddy walks into the public shower and his bosses wife is bent over washing her ankles, and he's going to be a grown man and not bring it up at the next Christmas Party after a few too many beers? Uh huh.

So the consequence of public showers are awkward conversations at a Christmas party? Sounds reasonable.

Classic forum post.

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

forum wrote:Okay. So buddy walks into the public shower and his bosses wife is bent over washing her ankles, and he's going to be a grown man and not bring it up at the next Christmas Party after a few too many beers? Uh huh.

Is that how incapable you are of communicating with another gender? What a disgusting attitude Forum. Just gross.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

JLives wrote:

Is that how incapable you are of communicating with another gender? What a disgusting attitude Forum. Just gross.

No, personally I'd ask her where in town she's gets her Brazilian done.and then we'd gossip together about you.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

richardclank wrote:
I could type pages here on how you're wrong, but do yourself a favor and use google sometime. Unbelievable how in an age where any question can be answered within seconds that people hold views from the 1900's.

Please tell us what qualifies you to make tnis statement.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

If the wife was classy, she'd kneel down to wash her ankles. Regardless, You don't seem to grasp the concept. If everyone used unisex showers, the boss would also get a chance to see the employee's wife in the shower. It would all come out in the wash. Seeing naked people would become routine and something you don't think twice about. Just like seeing someone in a swimsuit.

What's led you to this outlook? Have you lived your life surrounded by scummy people? Or perhaps the opposite - In a church where you've been taught that body parts = sin? T&A are just body parts like elbows and chins - treat them as such and the stigma goes away. Many East Indian countries/cultures believe women shouldn't show ANY skin. Many African tribes would have both men and women naked all of the time - it's normal to them. Incidents of rape are more common in cultures that hide skin.
Last edited by TylerM4 on Jul 9th, 2017, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Glacier wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:Saying it's politically correct is a stretch to make a point.

In politically correct poker, holding the trans card beats everyone hold the woman card.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/naked ... -soldiers/

I dunno, if one is willing to carry a weapon, they must have a gun. Ones for killing the other for fun.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

TylerM4 wrote:
If the wife was classy, she'd kneel down to wash her ankles. Regardless, You don't seem to grasp the concept. If everyone used unisex showers, the boss would also get a chance to see the employee's wife in the shower. It would all come out in the wash. Seeing naked people would become routine and something you don't think twice about. Just like seeing someone in a swimsuit.

You must not have much of a libido left in you.

That, or you're an exhibitionist hippie trying to push the movement.
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Wow, another discussion of transgender people that boils down to "which bathroom?".

I don't worry about what's in the trousers of the other person in the bathroom.

I do worry about someone with transphobia somehow thinking I'm trans, and beating me to death on the spot, though. They're an unpredictable and violent bunch.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

forum wrote:You must not have much of a libido left in you.

That, or you're an exhibitionist hippie trying to push the movement.

It is guys like this that scare the cr*p out of me. The last thing I am worried about is a trans person in the bathroom, but the straight dudes walking down the street who "apparently" have zero self control (even though it seems millions of men all over the world are able to control themselves just fine).

If you can't see a naked women without popping a *bleep* and having no other choice then to verbally, sexually, or physically assault her do society a favour and lock yourself up.
hail Satan y'all
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

Thats exactly my point. You don't live in Eutopia.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

forum wrote:Thats exactly my point. You don't live in Eutopia.

Yes??

And as I have stated before, perverts will be perverts no matter what. They will find a way to creep. Discriminating against transgender people isn't going to magically stop perverts from being perverts.
hail Satan y'all
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

Mixing men and women in the same shower isn't a new idea.

It's an old idea that evolved into the decision to separate the two sexes.

It was a good decision made by modern society. And it doesn't revolve around perversion.

Women wanted the separate washrooms, and men respected that decision.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

forum wrote:Women wanted the separate washrooms, and men respected that decision.

Yes, and now transgender women want to be able to use the women's washroom without being carded, or you know killed for it. So women using the women's washroom, perfect.
hail Satan y'all
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

Can't Transgender just use the handicapped bathroom?

Return to “Social Concerns”