Dirt Bag Robber

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Dirt Bag Robber

Post by Grandan »

After watching this I now know the face of the scum who ruin peoples lives. If you know this truck or person please help.
Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8w4Tc ... 9RigHOVk-6
Waste not
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Dirt Bag Robber

Post by Bsuds »

I agree this guy is a dirtbag but the real moral of the story is don't leave your vehicle unlocked!

You might as well leave your valuables on the roof with a sign "Free stuff"
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

Bsuds wrote:I agree this guy is a dirtbag but the real moral of the story is don't leave your vehicle unlocked!

You might as well leave your valuables on the roof with a sign "Free stuff"

Apparently the truck was locked but through some mysterious sequence became unlocked, new batteries the other day etc.
The rat got away with a couple of jackets and a wallet with only a firearms acquisition card and a keg gift card but all the same,
when your vehicle cannot be left unlocked at any time it is a real pain.
Waste not
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I'm not that young and I don't ever remember a time when it was safe to leave valuables in an unlocked vehicle in a public place. At your house, sure you could depending where you live.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I remember leaving doors unlocked in the 50's, 60's, maybe 70's but also NEVER left anything in the car. Today people leave wallets, computers, you name it and then their shocked when they go missing. I really have to wonder.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “Social Concerns”