How to feed 7 billion people on earth - the easy way

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

How to feed 7 billion people on earth - the easy way

Post by Thinktank »

It's simple:

Food that can be grown with big machines, loads of chemicals, and GMOs - will feed the poor. Corn. Wheat. Potatoes. Sugar, and everything artificial.

And for the rich, we will have all the hand labor intensive expensive foods like real vanilla beans, organic wine, blueberries, grass fed high quality steaks, almonds, heirloom tomatoes, and other really good nutritious good stuff.

fine chocolates will feed the world too, just less of the world. Very expensive.

Voila - the world is fed - the easy way.

So remember - GMOs and chemical intensive farming is necessary to feed 7 billion sheeple.

https://www.naturalnews.com/037466_GM_f ... dens.html#

The political elite in China enjoy the safest of food -- organic produce, grass-fed beef from Inner Mongolia, rice free of pesticides, chemicals or genetically modified organisms. Compare this with the food supply of ordinary citizens that is laden with pesticides, industrial chemicals and GMOs.

While First Lady Michelle Obama digs up the White House lawn to plant an organic garden, her husband promotes a GMO agenda within his administration. "You know, in my household, over the last year we have just shifted to organic," she said in a New Yorker interview during Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Green-light
Fledgling

Re: How to feed 7 billion people on earth - the easy way

Post by Green-light »

I've got my eye on a few lazy (tender), fat (juicy) neighbors.

Now, I wait. :147:
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

There is a time and a place for both. If you think that we could sustain food for the entire world with non-GMO, cruelty free, free range, organic food you're sadly mistaken.

That being said, your "article" is from Natural News which is essentially an online tabloid full of myths, half truths, and straight up lies so I will not waste my time reading it.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

FreeRights wrote:If you think that we could sustain food for the entire world with non-GMO, cruelty free, free range, organic food you're sadly mistaken.

It's amazing how much quality organic food we can grow on an acre if we wanted to, we could do it, but no one wants to. So we all become overweight blimps eating cheap stuff loaded with artificial preservatives, sweeteners, pesticides and other assorted chemicals.

There's not enough money on earth, even if we stopped paying $6 trillion per war, to pay for quality food for everyone. That's why the stinking rich get the good stuff that costs a fortune, while the rest of us are reminded the world can't feed itself. It's the rich who are reminding us we need GMOs. While more Bugattis, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis are sold every day than ever before.

...while the rest of us will be eating white bread.

Attachments
no organic beef for you - unless you're rich
no organic beef for you - unless you're rich
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Social Concerns”