Most People aren't straight

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Most People aren't straight

Post by LANDM »

In general, why is it all such a big concern? :135:
I don’t really care what people do with regards to their sexual or personal relationships because, 100% of the time, it doesn’t affect me.
You and 71 others Like this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Glacier wrote:University Says More Than Half Of Generation Z Is Not Heterosexual Or Cisgender

It took me a while but I figured it out. Did the University really say that? No, the university never said that.
It was one guy at the "Institute for Sexual Minority Studies & Services" at at University that said someone else said it.
He didn't even say it himself, and he never said who said it. He just printed a poster that said someone said it.

^ There's the poster that one guy printed up. [icon_lol2.gif]

And why did he do that? I found on their webpage that:
Through a new campaign to raise over $5 million, we are seeking to .....

so there you have it. The guy wants to raise money to accomplish things, so he lies. And we discuss it on a forum
here in the Okanagan. :smt045

https://www.ualberta.ca/ismss/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Thinktank wrote:
Glacier wrote:University Says More Than Half Of Generation Z Is Not Heterosexual Or Cisgender

It took me a while but I figured it out. Did the University really say that? No, the university never said that.
It was one guy at the "Institute for Sexual Minority Studies & Services" at at University that said someone else said it.
He didn't even say it himself, and he never said who said it. He just printed a poster that said someone said it.
^ There's the poster that one guy printed up. [icon_lol2.gif]

And why did he do that? I found on their webpage that:
Through a new campaign to raise over $5 million, we are seeking to .....

so there you have it. The guy wants to raise money to accomplish things, so he lies. And we discuss it on a forum
here in the Okanagan. :smt045
https://www.ualberta.ca/ismss/

I’m not sure why you are concerned about this. It is a department at the university and they are looking for funding to do more of their work. If you don’t wish to donate, you certainly don’t have to. Funding in academia is, and always has been, in short supply. Nothing new here.

I don’t follow your claim of lying......but then it is hard to follow a lot of what is said.
How is it negatively impacting your life?
You and 71 others Like this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LANDM wrote:I’m not sure why you are concerned about this.

I don’t follow your claim of lying.....

Look at the title of this thread: Most People aren't straight. It's a 100% lie.

Glacier wrote:... my daughter's age group (12 year olds). She says most of her friends are bi or gay or trans. It's quite popular these days.

^^^ The study didn't say anything like that. What is said is this: In an original survey of 1,000 12- to 19-year-olds, J. Walter Thompson Intelligence found that 81% agreed that gender doesn’t define a person as much as it used to.

and

Those belonging to Generation Z also rejected the gender binary while shopping—only 44 percent said they always bought clothes designed for their own gender, [icon_lol2.gif] That I believe.

[icon_lol2.gif] This thread is 100% phony. Read the study. Don't read titles to threads (clickbait)
So we can see the university is a liar. 100% liar.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... study-says
https://schedule.sxsw.com/2016/events/event_PP51397
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Social Concerns”