Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idiotic.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idioti

Post by Lady tehMa »

Loki2u wrote:This probably isn't the popular opinion, but looks aside, I'm with the OP on this one.

These segments are terrible! I was going to start my own topic on this a few weeks ago and didn't get around to it.

They are unfunny and uninteresting. One of the segments was "supposed" to be about texting as indicated in the title, and texting wasn't mentioned once! Just one of the girl making fart noises.

They are trying to be like a 'sex in the city' type idea but the women are annoying and self serving. 90 percent of them are single and I now I understand why.

Most of their videos have the comments disabled....I highly doubt I'm the only one who thinks these segments are awful.

I have nothing against their looks, they are quite attractive, but they do act like teenagers as the OP stated.

Personally I find it shallow, foolish and somewhat narcissistic. Reminds me of an older version of the popular girls in high school, who thought their, uhm, fecal matter had no odour. :admin:
I haven't failed until I quit.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idioti

Post by MAPearce »

Reminds me of an older version of the popular girls in high school, who thought their, uhm, fecal matter had no odour

Agreed ...

As a man who gives his back into his living and brings his paycheques home to the wife and kids it makes me wonder "What are these bimbos bringing to the table " ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Social Concerns”