War Why all normal people actually "want" a good slaughter

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

War Why all normal people actually "want" a good slaughter

Postby Thinktank » Oct 28th, 2017, 4:28 am

Normal humans are incapable of worrying about the lives of foreigners who get slaughtered in a war. I found that out when I was a kid and my Dad bought a magazine that had an article about the monsters in Vietnam who would put traps in the jungle that would kill our soldiers. As a kid I remember thinking - "those Vietnamese (foreigners) aren't human."

All normal humans only care about financial gain. Sure there are a few weirdos out there, like the one guy at the Sails in Kelowna who was getting people to sign a petition to stop the Iraq war in 2003. I didn't even waste my time with the weirdo.

It's not hard to get normal people to want a war. All you have to do is dehumanize the enemy (the foreigner.) That's what Hitler did when he slaughtered 40 million Slavic people. And that's what the Americans are doing all the time to their enemies - they are dehumanizing them.

^^^ See how happy people are about winning a war. People are happy about a war - but only if it's profitable. As soon as people start hurting financially, they don't want the war. But if it's profitable, like when Germany humiliated France in WW2 - all normal people like it. They actually enjoy a good war if it's profitable. Not too many Israelis felt bad about the recent Gaza slaughter, because that country - Israel - dehumanizes their enemy continually.

Normal humans are incapable of worrying about the foreigners who get slaughtered in a war.

Normal Americans were so thrilled about the Iraq war - they rewarded George Bush by voting for him a second time. It was only when they started losing their houses to the banks that Bush became the most hated president in history. When Iraqis (foreigners) were being slaughtered, Americans loved it.

It won't be hard to get the normal people to approve of the next war. All we need to do is dehumanize the enemy. We're seeing it right before our very eyes every day. I know I'll be in favor of the next war because the economy will boom - and that means I get a new car. For a brand new Camaro, I would be willing to see 10 million Iranian foreigners slaughtered. And so would you. If you're normal. Financial gain is the only thing normal people worry about. It's not our fault. God made us that way.

The people are taught to dehumanize the "enemy" - the enemy is the foreigner. ^^^

She is quite normal. As long as we're making money, wars are "[url]worth[/url] it." $$$ :up:

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 456 posts

Re: War Why all normal people actually "want" a good slaugh

Postby Invictus » Nov 4th, 2017, 11:27 am

*removed*

Even going back to ancient Rome the government and generals had to manufacture a casus beli.

It's nothing specifically dehumanizing the enemy, it's making the people believe they're threatened by them or they've been wronged by them.

In the case of Iraq there was a massive campaign about "hearts and minds", the masses were convinced they were doing the right thing overthrowing an evil regime and the people there would love it.

The normal person doesn't want blood and absolutely would not trade random dead people of some nationality for some luxury goods. They will do so when they believe it's necessary to keep their people safe, or for some higher ideal like democracy, religion, human rights, which makes much more sense that what ever psychotic state of being you seem to think humanity exists in.
Last edited by ferri on Nov 4th, 2017, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Invictus

Liked in: 1 post

Re: War Why all normal people actually "want" a good slaugh

Postby Thinktank » Nov 4th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Invictus wrote:The normal person doesn't want blood and absolutely would not trade random dead people of some nationality for some luxury goods. They will do so when they believe it's necessary to keep their people safe, or for some higher ideal like democracy....

The normal person doesn't care about a foreigner, or 500,000 dead foreign children. Remember Albright? She just flat
out said "it was worth it" (Iraq war) and no one in USA or Canada cared. Not one. I remember it. The normal person would get more excited if you took $50 from them, than they would over half a million dead kids in the middle east.

Humans evolved from animals and we don't know anything about "higher ideals." All we know is - we need more
and more money. And wars do that for us. Wars keep us, in the west, rich.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 456 posts

Return to Social Concerns