Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Post by ferri »

They must feel so special. People who spend time making other people miserable are so sick. :-X

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -survivors
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
dominik
Fledgling

Re: Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Post by dominik »

It is incredibly hard to believe that some people are this detached from reality, and to go after the victims just shows another level of sickness that is unimaginable.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

There are people on this forum who have done the same about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and they seem to get a pass
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Yes we have a vocal conspiracy theorist or 3 that live here in the Okanagan.

Removed".

Just go to https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=420
and read how low they go.

IMO - You just have to wonder how mentally stable these people are.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:You just have to wonder how mentally stable these people are.

What's scary is how unstable they are.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Discussing something is one thing, but to go harass a victim is just beyond sickening.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm finding it very disturbing how many people are coming out that believe EVERYTHING is faked.

Crisis Actors?

Is there a way to take the conspiracy nuts to go see the victims or would they just believe it was all a perpetuated lie? Even those still in hospitals, or with real medical bills, or with real wounds? What would it take to get the CTers off of it?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Queen K wrote:I'm finding it very disturbing how many people are coming out that believe EVERYTHING is faked.

Crisis Actors?

Is there a way to take the conspiracy nuts to go see the victims or would they just believe it was all a perpetuated lie? Even those still in hospitals, or with real medical bills, or with real wounds? What would it take to get the CTers off of it?

If I was one of those victims, the last thing I would want is to viewed like a sideshow freak. It won't matter what evidence is available, THEY (the CTs) won't believe it. I would want to go as far off the radar as I could to just stop the abuse and false accusations. I would change my phone number and my address and do my best to get a new identity, rather than being subjected to being re-victimized any further.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

What a dreadful story; it's hard to believe that people can be so callous. I wonder what these folks are like when they're not hiding behind a computer screen?

My son and his gf became targets of internet trolls a little over a year ago, and consequently they cancelled all their social media accounts. Which was a great shame, because I used to enjoy keeping up with their activities via the Internet. These trolls are spoiling everybody's fun, and I can't for the life of me think why they are doing it. They must just be evil people, plain and simple. Because there's absolutely no other explanation.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Baiting
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 28th, 2017, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
NotNorthAnymore wrote:Yes we have a vocal conspiracy theorist or 3 that live here in the Okanagan.

removed
Just go to https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=420
and read how low they go.

IMO - You just have to wonder how mentally stable these people are.

off topic

That wasn't a statement or an opinion, it was an observation with a source to prove it. For all that are curious, go see for yourselves, make your own decisions on the matter.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited to remove off topic quote
Bring back the LIKE button.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

The line has been drawn. You people believe everything you are told, many of us simply do not.

Now the media has to come out to attempt to shame those who do not believe the going story line, because they are losing - otherwise this article that makes you people feel sorry for the victims and hate those of us who don't buy the story wouldn't have needed to be printed. '

Id like to learn of these persons who are directly attacking the victims, I do not believe it for one moment.

If you have been shot in the head do you really think going on line and onto forums etc. is what a person would do? I doubt it.

More BS by the NEWS!

I for the record have done nothing nasty to the supposed victims of this "story" I have only waited patiently for notnorthanymore to arrange a meeting at his suggestion. I have not heard a word, still waiting.

GUILT TRIPS - what a tactic.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

ferri wrote:Discussing something is one thing, but to go harass a victim is just beyond sickening.

People like this, including some in Castanet's CT sub forum don't "discuss" anything - they spread lies and garbage - plain and simple.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:The line has been drawn. You people believe everything you are told, many of us simply do not.

Now the media has to come out to attempt to shame those who do not believe the going story line, because they are losing - otherwise this article that makes you people feel sorry for the victims and hate those of us who don't buy the story wouldn't have needed to be printed. '

Id like to learn of these persons who are directly attacking the victims, I do not believe it for one moment.

If you have been shot in the head do you really think going on line and onto forums etc. is what a person would do? I doubt it.

More BS by the NEWS!

I for the record have done nothing nasty to the supposed victims of this "story" I have only waited patiently for notnorthanymore to arrange a meeting at his suggestion. I have not heard a word, still waiting.

GUILT TRIPS - what a tactic.

:digging:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I for the record have done nothing nasty to the supposed victims of this "story" I have only waited patiently for notnorthanymore to arrange a meeting at his suggestion. I have not heard a word, still waiting.

And you will not hear or meet with the victims, since they are not going to subject themselves to the BS that you and others, are spreading about them.

I have asked them if they wanted to meet you.
They have declined, since you have proven on these forums, by your statements, that you would not believe real truth and actual proof.

And yes, you have been vicious and nasty, by spreading lies about the victims.
I do hope that they will meet with you someday.
But, that is their decision and not mine.

I think that, your personal lack of attempts to contact the victims, IMO, shows that you have no desire to confront the real truth of this situation.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.

Return to “Social Concerns”