As a Canadian taxpayer, what kind of war do you prefer???

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

As a Canadian taxpayer, what kind of war do you prefer???

Post by Thinktank »

First of all, I think wars are a beautiful thing. The biggest warmonger on earth by far is USA, the country that owns part of Canada. They own Tim Hortons. They own the Bay. And USA owns a lot of our oil, so I thought it would be good for us hardworking Canadian taxpayer slaves to have a say in the next type of war, we will all be partly paying for.

Wars are beautiful. Wars can also have beneficial effects on economic and technological development. In general, wars tend to accelerate technological development to adapt tools for the purpose of solving specific military needs. Later, these military tools may evolve into non-military devices.

So what kind of war do you prefer?

#1 - the mini war.
This is what we had in Libya. The FUKUS nations (France, UK, USA) with the help of Stephen Harper, did a small amount of bombing on Libya (only 6 million people) and the leader of the most prosperous nation in Africa was murdered. Mini wars are simple, and quick. And the good thing about mini war - we might be able to steal 130 tons of gold from the small country. How great is that? :biggrin: :biggrin:

#2 - the Middle east war.
Everyone in the middle east is Muslim. And they got a lot of oil. Iraq was a middle east war. it cost $6 trillion and we slaughtered half a million innocent children but it was definitely worth it - in the long term. $$$$$ - lots of oil in middle east countries. Canada is 100% safe in a middle east war, and we can benefit because the price of oil can go up and we own a lot of oil. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#3 - Hermit Kingdom war
With this type of war, we attack hermit kingdoms. Backwards countries with old fashioned military and old fashioned cities, and funny leaders. Hermit Kingdom wars should not be hard to win. It would involve fire and fury like the world has never seen, but it's important that hermit kingdom wars do not escalate to world wars. :biggrin:

#4 - World Wars
World wars don't happen very often. But when they do happen, they are big. Sometimes 60 million people are slaughtered in a world war. Canada would be affected by a world war, maybe. Because we are USA's little partner we would pay a lot of money in a world war. Already we're paying $15 billion MORE for military expenses, and there's no new wars. Can you imagine the cost of a world war? :-X

So what kind of war do you prefer?

https://science.howstuffworks.com/war-d ... cement.htm

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: As a Canadian taxpayer, what kind of war do you prefer??

Post by Ranger66 »

A war against topics that thinly veiled attempt to promote a preconceived opinion.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

Ranger66 wrote:A war against topics that thinly veiled attempt to promote a preconceived opinion.

Or stupidity.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Ranger66 wrote:A war against topics that thinly veiled attempt to promote a preconceived opinion.

Or stupidity.

So, pretty much all topics here? [icon_lol2.gif]
Your bias suits you.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Cowboys and Indians would be good.
Black Dogs Matter
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

As a born, raised and very proud Canadian, I would prefer NO WAR at all.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

alanjh595 wrote:... I would prefer NO WAR at all.

:-X ^ That was not one of the options.

#5 - the other guy's war :up: :up: :up: :up:
I like this kind of war a lot because we make money on it, but don't have to kill a single person ourselves. It's good for our economy and that means I can buy a new Camaro. :up:

Canada’s Liberal foreign affairs minister says there’s no point in cancelling a $15-billion contract to sell combat vehicles to the notoriously repressive regime in Saudi Arabia because someone else will just step up to take over.
http://cultmontreal.com/2016/03/saudi-a ... arms-deal/

Yemen, one of the Arab world's poorest countries, has been devastated by a war between forces loyal to the internationally-recognised government of President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi and those allied to the Houthi rebel movement.

More than 7,600 people have been killed and 42,000 injured since March 2015, the majority in air strikes by a Saudi-led multinational coalition that backs the president.

"The people of Yemen are being subjected to deprivation, disease and death as the world watches," he said. To illustrate the scale of the crisis, he said Yemeni families are increasingly marrying off their young daughters to have someone else care for them, and often use the dowry to pay for basic necessities.

Canada might not be as big a warmonger as USA, but we sell $15 billion of stuff to the Saudis, who use it making wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iX-GHu3gXs&t=142s

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29319423
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/middleeas ... index.html

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

alanjh595 wrote:As a born, raised and very proud Canadian, I would prefer NO WAR at all.

I think that's choice #8 now.
I was going to word it "Absence of War".
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

I like all the wars listed really.

In general, I'm all about war. You should see me at home, it drives my wife nuts. I just talk about war, war, war, all the time.

Huge fan of war.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

JayByrd wrote:Huge fan of war.

I know what you're talking about. I became a huge fan of war when I saw the pictures of Baghdad on TV.
It was beautiful. :D When did you become a huge fan of war?

We are addicted to a war economy.

Every good thing we have - is because of wars.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
five thumbs up for wars.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I prefer Star Wars.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Thinktank wrote:I know what you're talking about. I became a huge fan of war when I saw the pictures of Baghdad on TV.
It was beautiful. :D When did you become a huge fan of war?

Gotta go with the classics. Operation Market Garden was the turning point for me.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

#6 - The Threat of War
:200:

By scaring people into thinking there might be a war - is worth $billions in more military spending.

China and Russia already said "No New Wars in N Korea" so what is Trump trying to prove other than getting more money
from hard working American taxpayer slaves for military spending.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

#7 China War

^ That guy, John Pilger, is good. I like people like him.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Omnitheo wrote:I prefer Star Wars.

:up:
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Social Concerns”