Furry Nails

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: Furry Nails

Post by normaM »

oh Alan :( That same logic when you shake hands most likely touching a hand that held a penis
don't miss the Gucci crystal chin strap
http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/fashion- ... ccessories
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

At least a bare hand can and is washed. Fur, not so much.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Now NormaM, we know what you secretly covet

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Here is a thought that could eliminate hand shaking for a number of people. Just think how many people possibly don't wash their hands after doing either #1 or #2.
How we have all been in public washrooms were we have noticed others walk past sinks & out the door.
I can see the purell sales going threw the roof. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

alanjh595 wrote:Including the above.......just think about what part of the anatomy was wiped just before that hand was extended to shake yours in greeting?
Would you accept a drink or food from a server with those culture, growing things on their hands? They are disgusting and are disease transmitters.

Let's not be so quick to condemn. Just consider how many allow their dogs to lick their lips after using tongues to cleanse nether regions ....mmmm, sanitary? Out the window.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Catsumi wrote:Let's not be so quick to condemn. Just consider how many allow their dogs to lick their lips after using tongues to cleanse nether regions ....mmmm, sanitary? Out the window.

I lived with my dog - and can sanitize. Don't live with those that have no hygiene.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Queen K wrote:Oh no, I assure you I barely pull off nail polish. Must be the gardener in me. Oh, and we aren't allowed to wear it at work.

Lizard scale nails? Is that going to be the new "next thing?"

I can't see furry nails becoming the fashion hit this year judging from all these comments. ha ha.

Quick, QK! Patent that! There's your retirement fund . . .
I haven't failed until I quit.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Let's not be so quick to condemn. Just consider how many allow their dogs to lick their lips after using tongues to cleanse nether regions ....mmmm, sanitary? Out the window.

They say that the enzymes in an animals tongue can MORE than sanitize their "nether regions" and not pose a threat to humans after the fact ...

And let's be honest , who here WOULDN'T lick their own dirty parts IF they could ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Those furry nails are just another excuse for women to not do any heavy lifting or anything that involves getting them wet.
Ever seen a wet cat? Pretty ugly looking critter.
Bring back the LIKE button.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

MAPearce wrote:
And let's be honest , who here WOULDN'T lick their own dirty parts IF they could ?

So much for going to work !
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I never shake hands. Tired old custom anyhow and I agree the key word is CAN not MUST. Honks should go off when ppl don't wash their hands. Loud air horns.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

normaM wrote:I never shake hands. Tired old custom anyhow and I agree the key word is CAN not MUST. Honks should go off when ppl don't wash their hands. Loud air horns.

Could you fist bump someone with furry nails ???

You know , the germs and all ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

normaM wrote:I never shake hands. Tired old custom anyhow and I agree the key word is CAN not MUST. Honks should go off when ppl don't wash their hands. Loud air horns.

A gentleman does not shake a ladies hand anways.

He gently takes their fingers into his palm and places a gentle touch of his lips to her knuckles.

A man only shakes another mans hands and prays not to get handed a dead fish.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

dirtybiker wrote:

A gentleman does not shake a ladies hand anways.

He gently takes their fingers into his palm and places a gentle touch of his lips to her knuckles.

A man only shakes another mans hands and prays not to get handed a dead fish.

A gentleman may shake a lady's hand if she presents it in such a manner.

Cursed be the dead fish in any case.
I am... the law!

Return to “Social Concerns”