Why some countries are "s********"

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Why some countries are "s********"

Post by Thinktank »

Did you ever wonder why some countries like Canada are so great and other countries
are s******** countries?

One reason is USA government, which is the expert at turning good countries into s******** countries.

See what the little Stephen Harper did? He made a s******* country out of a good country.

India is becoming a good country - like us.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Why some countries are "s********"

Post by JagXKR »

India has a very very long way to go.

edit: chart is from wiki and is "Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $2 per day in 2008, according to the World Bank."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India
Attachments
Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_$2_per_day_2009.jpg
Last edited by JagXKR on Feb 12th, 2018, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

Why some countries are "s********"?

Mostly because of the people living there.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Some of the richest Arab nations have the poorest people. There is immense greed, corruption, and lack of care and revenue spent on those who are poor. Sure, the capitol cities may be nice (and mostly built by foreigners), but stray outside the cities and the majority of the population live in slums. This covers most Islamic nations.

http://time.com/3679537/rich-nation-poor-people-saudi-arabia/
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

I can't believe I am even responding to this it's such a loaded question because it depends if by S***H*** you are talking politically, or just "poor"?

Most counties that (some people like Trump) think are considered S***H*** are merely suffering from drought, disease, poverty and war. Some may be a result of corrupt government, but many/most have an inhospitable environment.

Therefore, if you are lucky enough to be born to a country with a viable environment, congratulations, you have just won a genetic lottery, and it has nothing to do with your moral superiority!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I was lucky enough to be born in Canada - a country with loads of resources and a democracy.
That means I have a right to know who stole 130 tons of Libya's gold when we helped USA bomb them.
Also, I want to know if Stephen Harper got one gold brick for agreeing to the bombings.

I won the lottery by being in Canada. Now I want one of those ^ for myself.

We are also doing stuff in Afghanistan.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Social Concerns”