Creepy Joe Biden? seriously

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
debrock

Creepy Joe Biden? seriously

Post by debrock »

If the democrats dont have enough scandals to deal with, to have this touchy feely guy is all the dems have to offer. they are done. I liked joe biden immensly, thought he was an honest , sweet man, then i started googling his creepy joe image. I was sickened by his behavior around young girls.. Even seen a video of Jeff sessions with his granddaughter, slap his hand away from touching her. It is well know in washington of joe bidens cringe worthy behavior. Go watch some videos on it, it really is disgusting . To set him up for a run for president, will be another scandolous, career distroying bid , just to try and get the dems back in power. Truly not cool. What is it with these corrupt, immoral, ego maniacs running for office
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Creepy Joe Biden? seriously

Post by Grandan »

debrock wrote:If the democrats dont have enough scandals to deal with, to have this touchy feely guy is all the dems have to offer. they are done. I liked joe biden immensly, thought he was an honest , sweet man, then i started googling his creepy joe image. I was sickened by his behavior around young girls.. Even seen a video of Jeff sessions with his granddaughter, slap his hand away from touching her. It is well know in washington of joe bidens cringe worthy behavior. Go watch some videos on it, it really is disgusting . To set him up for a run for president, will be another scandolous, career distroying bid , just to try and get the dems back in power. Truly not cool. What is it with these corrupt, immoral, ego maniacs running for office

I get it. You are on the inside in DC and just know all this stuff?
If he is what you say he is,he surely would not have the sterling reputation that he does.
There is a big difference between touching shoulders and touching buttocks.
From what I read and videos I watched I saw nothing scandalous, ie. nothing like an Access Hollywood tape.
Nice try.
Waste not

Return to “Social Concerns”