Why I have Decided to become a Muslim.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Why I have Decided to become a Muslim.

Post by Glacier »

normaM wrote:I thought you were Muslim :/

I am. Actually, it's REALLY easy to become a Muslim. You might be one too, and just don't know it. Unlike Judaism where it's really, really hard to join, you can basically become a Muslim by accident it's so easy. All you have to say is "there is no god But Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger" in Arabic.

Sound this out: "La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah"

Congratulations, you are now a Muslim.

Allahu Akbar!

Oh, and Islam (like Judaism) is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave, so it's too late to back out.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Glacier wrote: Remember that godless liberalism teaches that equality of outcome is all that matters (as opposed to equality of opportunity)

:135: I sure hope you're kidding Glacier; equality of opportunity is exactly what (real) liberals seek.
(if you're not kidding, I'm sure joe would love some more contributions on his "fake news" thread)
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Sorry, I snarfed my coffee at his last line. :130:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ka-El wrote: :135: I sure hope you're kidding Glacier; equality of opportunity is exactly what (real) liberals seek.
(if you're not kidding, I'm sure joe would love some more contributions on his "fake news" thread)

LOL!

And you are right. As Dennis Prager says, "We are fighting the left, not liberals."
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I'm disappointed to see a long-time Castanetter who's posts I've come to respect start a thread in this way. Glacier, you've shared your ideas in much better ways in the past. I see what you're saying, but you missed badly in your delivery.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Jonrox wrote:I'm disappointed to see a long-time Castanetter who's posts I've come to respect start a thread in this way. Glacier, you've shared your ideas in much better ways in the past. I see what you're saying, but you missed badly in your delivery.

Refute the arguments in the link then. As far as I can tell. those are three really solid irrefutable reasons that Islam is the conduit to ending sexism, no?

As you know, Trudeau has set aside millions in the new budget to ensure that women make the same as men, not for equal work, but for different work. Since you will never get away with paying libraries as much as engineers, the only solution is to make sure there are more women in engineering. As the graph shows on the previous page, the more Islamic a country, the higher percentage are women in STEM (over 40% women in Algeria, under 20% in Belgium). I'm saying that Trudeau should look at what they're doing right and copy it if the end goal is equity as he claims it is.
- Douglas Murray
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I didn't say I was arguing your points at all - I honestly didn't read much of what you posted because of the way you brought this up. It really missed the mark. You've structured your posts in much better ways in the past. You've actually hurt your argument by making your point the way you did. You may have had some really valid points, but they won't have the impact they deserve because of your approach.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Thanks Glac but I am a Highlander :/
Of course you might want to read the book " Fighting HISLAM"
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

:up:

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote:I could never become a Muslim. I like bacon too much.

I couldn't live without ham sammiches.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I also decided to become Muslim.
like 100% of Dubai's original people all decided to become Muslims:

1 - the women get acid thrown in their face.

2 - they can't eat pork, but they can drive Ferraris

3 - Gold. Muslims like gold. Dubai has lots of gold.

4 - backwards religion. they are not modern like us.

5 - Don't stay at that hotel in Dubai. The Muslims might attack you.

Dubai's richest kid. Muslim.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Kai, we two peas in a pod
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Glacier wrote:Refute the arguments in the link then. As far as I can tell. those are three really solid irrefutable reasons that Islam is the conduit to ending sexism, no?

I'm not trying to refute this Irrefutable reasoning, but I hope you're under 20 or you double-checked the stats to ensure that by joining up you wouldn't upset that 'perfect' gender balance.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... Report.pdf

First, 'do no harm,' you know.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... PRIL-3.pdf
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Glacier wrote:I'm tired of the sexism and rampant sexual abuse in Canada. By embracing Islam, I'm doing my part to stop it before someone close to me gets raped. You should do the same to if you also care about women. https://questioningthedata.wordpress.co ... -feminism/

we if i became a muslim i could get away with murder, and get paid for it :200: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm http://www.chroniclejournal.com/opinion ... cad18.html
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Williy

Post by Williy »

This thread should really be titled " Why I decided to revoke my Muslim religion". And the answer would be "Because I wanted to get a job at Tim Horton's serving Bacon Breakfast sandwiches. That's why. In Canada, bacon is really here to stay. The Muslim religion....not so much. HMMmmmn bacon. OK, looks like we need to revisit the flow chart again....

Return to “Social Concerns”