Why I have Decided to become a Muslim.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Re: Why I have Decided to become a Muslim.

Postby Glacier » Mar 2nd, 2018, 12:39 pm

normaM wrote:I thought you were Muslim :/

I am. Actually, it's REALLY easy to become a Muslim. You might be one too, and just don't know it. Unlike Judaism where it's really, really hard to join, you can basically become a Muslim by accident it's so easy. All you have to say is "there is no god But Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger" in Arabic.

Sound this out: "La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah"

Congratulations, you are now a Muslim.

Allahu Akbar!

Oh, and Islam (like Judaism) is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave, so it's too late to back out.
"If you love your own culture, that doesn’t mean that you hate all other cultures - that’s like saying that if you love your wife, you must necessarily hate all other women."
~Stefan Molyneux
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 10180 posts

Postby Ka-El » Mar 2nd, 2018, 12:56 pm

Glacier wrote: Remember that godless liberalism teaches that equality of outcome is all that matters (as opposed to equality of opportunity)

:135: I sure hope you're kidding Glacier; equality of opportunity is exactly what (real) liberals seek.
(if you're not kidding, I'm sure joe would love some more contributions on his "fake news" thread)
What did Forrest Gump say, "Stupid is as stupid does."? I think dimples has a new campaign slogan.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5430 posts

Postby Jack DeBear » Mar 2nd, 2018, 1:38 pm

Sorry, I snarfed my coffee at his last line. :130:
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 198 posts

Postby Glacier » Mar 2nd, 2018, 1:43 pm

Ka-El wrote: :135: I sure hope you're kidding Glacier; equality of opportunity is exactly what (real) liberals seek.
(if you're not kidding, I'm sure joe would love some more contributions on his "fake news" thread)

LOL!

And you are right. As Dennis Prager says, "We are fighting the left, not liberals."
"If you love your own culture, that doesn’t mean that you hate all other cultures - that’s like saying that if you love your wife, you must necessarily hate all other women."
~Stefan Molyneux

Ka-El likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jonrox » Mar 2nd, 2018, 1:48 pm

I'm disappointed to see a long-time Castanetter who's posts I've come to respect start a thread in this way. Glacier, you've shared your ideas in much better ways in the past. I see what you're saying, but you missed badly in your delivery.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2122 posts

Postby Glacier » Mar 2nd, 2018, 2:14 pm

Jonrox wrote:I'm disappointed to see a long-time Castanetter who's posts I've come to respect start a thread in this way. Glacier, you've shared your ideas in much better ways in the past. I see what you're saying, but you missed badly in your delivery.

Refute the arguments in the link then. As far as I can tell. those are three really solid irrefutable reasons that Islam is the conduit to ending sexism, no?

As you know, Trudeau has set aside millions in the new budget to ensure that women make the same as men, not for equal work, but for different work. Since you will never get away with paying libraries as much as engineers, the only solution is to make sure there are more women in engineering. As the graph shows on the previous page, the more Islamic a country, the higher percentage are women in STEM (over 40% women in Algeria, under 20% in Belgium). I'm saying that Trudeau should look at what they're doing right and copy it if the end goal is equity as he claims it is.
~Stefan Molyneux
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jonrox » Mar 2nd, 2018, 2:37 pm

I didn't say I was arguing your points at all - I honestly didn't read much of what you posted because of the way you brought this up. It really missed the mark. You've structured your posts in much better ways in the past. You've actually hurt your argument by making your point the way you did. You may have had some really valid points, but they won't have the impact they deserve because of your approach.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2122 posts

Postby normaM » Mar 2nd, 2018, 3:12 pm

Thanks Glac but I am a Highlander :/
Of course you might want to read the book " Fighting HISLAM"
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 3551 posts

Postby Jack DeBear » Mar 2nd, 2018, 3:55 pm

:up:

normaM likes this post.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Postby MAPearce » Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:08 pm

alanjh595 wrote:I could never become a Muslim. I like bacon too much.

I couldn't live without ham sammiches.
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

Bsuds likes this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4137 posts

Postby Thinktank » Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:35 pm

I also decided to become Muslim.
like 100% of Dubai's original people all decided to become Muslims:

1 - the women get acid thrown in their face.

2 - they can't eat pork, but they can drive Ferraris

3 - Gold. Muslims like gold. Dubai has lots of gold.

4 - backwards religion. they are not modern like us.

5 - Don't stay at that hotel in Dubai. The Muslims might attack you.

Dubai's richest kid. Muslim.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 573 posts

Postby normaM » Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:54 pm

Kai, we two peas in a pod
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 3551 posts

Postby Jack DeBear » Mar 3rd, 2018, 5:57 am

Glacier wrote:Refute the arguments in the link then. As far as I can tell. those are three really solid irrefutable reasons that Islam is the conduit to ending sexism, no?

I'm not trying to refute this Irrefutable reasoning, but I hope you're under 20 or you double-checked the stats to ensure that by joining up you wouldn't upset that 'perfect' gender balance.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... Report.pdf

First, 'do no harm,' you know.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... PRIL-3.pdf
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Postby oldtrucker » Apr 17th, 2018, 11:10 pm

"Jedi" or "Jedism" is claimed as a religion by thousands around the world. NEVER become a Jedi without watching the trilogy (never mind about the last two movies) first. If I ever go that route, I'll go "Sithism" instead because they probably have more fun.
Twist up another splif oldtrucker
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 671 posts

Postby the truth » Apr 18th, 2018, 11:30 am

Glacier wrote:I'm tired of the sexism and rampant sexual abuse in Canada. By embracing Islam, I'm doing my part to stop it before someone close to me gets raped. You should do the same to if you also care about women. https://questioningthedata.wordpress.co ... -feminism/

we if i became a muslim i could get away with murder, and get paid for it :200: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm http://www.chroniclejournal.com/opinion ... cad18.html
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6298 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Social Concerns