Homeless Thieves can be Subdued.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
RanchLife42

Homeless Thieves can be Subdued.

Post by RanchLife42 »

STOP helping the thieves! STOP giving them free food and shelter! You soft suckers are promoting the problems! You give the homeless thieves energy to go steal, make these useless humans work! Hard labor camps! Now that's positive change. Canadians are band wagon pussycats. Other places in the world deal with this much harsher. It is not inhumane to neglect these vagrants!
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Homeless Thieves can be Subdued.

Post by youjustcomplain »

You done?

Some people actually care about others.

Instead of just the Like button, Castanet, can you add a Thumbs down? or Dislike?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

youjustcomplain wrote:You done?

Some people actually care about others.

Instead of just the Like button, Castanet, can you add a Thumbs down? or Dislike?

I'd give you a thumbs down ..

It's more than obvious to me that the OP may have been ripped off more times than you , payed WAY more than you to replace stolen items or had more glass smashed out of their cars windows than you by the "people " that "others" care about...

It makes sense to me really ... Giving an addict that has no regard for you because you care about them only enables them to get high enough to smash another car window for the loose coins in the trans hump box , swipe another high end bike or bust in to a house and grip the HDTV for another hoot of crack .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

A thief is a thief. Homeless or housed.

The RCMP can do their job and catch a thief in the act.

If they cannot catch the thief in the act they may possibly catch him/her after the fact with proof and evidence.

If the RCMP do not have proof and evidence, then that's that.

I would suggest that you arm yourself and defend your things... oh wait, that may be against the law. (eye roll)

As for your focus being on homeless thieves, I think you are out of touch with reality.

I have known more wealthy and housed thieves in my time than I have homeless thieves.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

MAPearce wrote:It's more than obvious to me that the OP may have been ripped off more times than you , payed WAY more than you to replace stolen items or had more glass smashed out of their cars windows than you by the "people " that "others" care about...

It makes sense to me really ... Giving an addict that has no regard for you because you care about them only enables them to get high enough to smash another car window for the loose coins in the trans hump box , swipe another high end bike or bust in to a house and grip the HDTV for another hoot of crack .

I don't give two shakes about the fact that someone so full of hated may have had something stolen from them. What I find really disgusting is that the conclusion is to not help homeless people because they are: thieves, problems, useless and that our solution should be to put them in hard work camps.

I've never been robbed, assaulted or even offended by any homeless people. Ever. I have, however had personal items stolen at work, from my car in a rural town and my identity stolen. None of those thefts were done by homeless people. These people that you and the OP loath are not responsible for the vast majority of the crime that happens. They're humans, just like the rest of us.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

I've been a victim of relatively minor property crime a handful of times. Comes with the territory of living almost anywhere these days.

I never saw who did it so I don't know who to direct my outrage at.

How can you tell if the people who steal from you are homeless? Are they carrying a sleeping bag with them or something?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.

Return to “Social Concerns”