Vernon School Board Trustee Election on Oct 20

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Vernon School Board Trustee Election on Oct 20

Postby jenncie » Sep 16th, 2018, 2:55 pm

I am asking for your vote on Oct 20. I am Jenn Comazzetto and I am seeking a spot as School Board Trustee for Vernon. We need a balance of interests and healthy operations among school officials and school leaders. Today’s students need environmental awareness and media intelligence as preparation for being tomorrow’s community. I promise that if you show up and vote and I am fortunate enough to be elected, I will promote grassroots input, maintain a healthy balance of voices for those that wish to participate and ensure integral operations for everyone else. Thanks for your time. Jenn Comazzetto

Silverstarqueen likes this post.
jenncie

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Vernon School Board Trustee Election on Oct 20

Postby TerryMulhern » Dec 27th, 2018, 11:26 pm

jenncie wrote:I am asking for your vote on Oct 20. I am Jenn Comazzetto and I am seeking a spot as School Board Trustee for Vernon. We need a balance of interests and healthy operations among school officials and school leaders. Today’s students need environmental awareness and media intelligence as preparation for being tomorrow’s community. I promise that if you show up and vote and I am fortunate enough to be elected, I will promote grassroots input, maintain a healthy balance of voices for those that wish to participate and ensure integral operations for everyone else. Thanks for your time. Jenn Comazzetto

Hi Jenn,

Could you please share your campaign scheme? I'm also wondering about financing disclosure statement. What is the deadline in 2019?

Thanks,
Terry
TerryMulhern

Liked in: 0 post

Return to Social Concerns