Trudeau coming to Kamloops.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Trudeau coming to Kamloops.

Postby Postillgirl » Jan 2nd, 2019, 3:43 pm

I just saw a week for today Justin Trudope is coming to Kamloops and tickets are going for $300 each?? First of all who would want to see that idiot?? Second who would pay to see the idiot??
The only way im paying a dime to see anything that trudeau is involved it would be to throw rotton tomatoes in his stupid face!
This guy is such a joke! From paying off terrorists, to making sure said terrorists are being well taken care of, when our own canadian people (veterans/homeless etc)are struggling, to getting offeneded at the word 'mankind'. He makes me sick. I dont understand how anyone could like this stupid idiot!!

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... o-Kamloops
Last edited by ferri on Jan 2nd, 2019, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to article added.

LTD likes this post.
Postillgirl

Liked in: 5 posts

Re: Trudeau coming to Kamloops.

Postby Leifer » Jan 2nd, 2019, 3:57 pm

I just saw a week for today Justin Trudope is coming to Kamloops and tickets are going for $300 each?? First of all who would want to see that idiot?? Second who would pay to see the idiot??
The only way im paying a dime to see anything that trudeau is involved it would be to throw rotton tomatoes in his stupid face!
This guy is such a joke! From paying off terrorists, to making sure said terrorists are being well taken care of, when our own canadian people (veterans/homeless etc)are struggling, to getting offeneded at the word 'mankind'. He makes me sick. I dont understand how anyone could like this stupid idiot!!

:D
Don't hold back!
Tell us what you really think!

I am not a fan of Mr. Dress up either BTW.
But apparently millions of Canadians are.....go figure. :135:
Justin needs to win a bunch of seats in B.C in 2019....I suspect we will see allot of this grinning idiot this year.

Hopefully our provincial female population keep their backs to the wall and steer well clear of Mr. "Ooops I groped you.....no I didn't....wait I may have....I don't remember". :200:
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Leifer
Board Meister

Liked in: 1139 posts

Postby TreeGuy » Jan 2nd, 2019, 4:10 pm

Kamloops has the only legal weed shop in BC.

Trudeau is going to be visiting Kamloops.

Coincidence?

I don’t get why taxpayers should have to pay to see the PM. Who gets this money?

I hope Yellow Vests show up in droves to protest his visit.

3 people like this post.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3647 posts

Postby OKkayak » Jan 3rd, 2019, 9:34 am

Postillgirl wrote:I just saw a week for today Justin Trudope is coming to Kamloops and tickets are going for $300 each?? First of all who would want to see that idiot?? Second who would pay to see the idiot??

People who have different political views than yourself.
"Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open."
- Jeffrey Pelt: The Hunt for Red October

soupy likes this post.
OKkayak
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3947 posts

Postby Postillgirl » Jan 3rd, 2019, 2:53 pm

OKkayak wrote:
Postillgirl wrote:I just saw a week for today Justin Trudope is coming to Kamloops and tickets are going for $300 each?? First of all who would want to see that idiot?? Second who would pay to see the idiot??

People who have different political views than yourself.

Thats fine. But do you think said people should have to pay to see this idiot blab on about nonsense?
As sommeone above has said where is this money going? His pocket probably.
I dont think anyone should have to pay to see a goofy prick. I dont think anyone would want to go see him after hes run this Country into the ground...
Postillgirl

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby GordonH » Jan 3rd, 2019, 3:43 pm

How if he takes the train back east, he could reenact his father's famous salute. :laugh:
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence

featfan likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8928 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby burnedatstake » Jan 3rd, 2019, 4:13 pm

Postillgirl wrote:Thats fine. But do you think said people should have to pay to see this idiot blab on about nonsense?
As sommeone above has said where is this money going? His pocket probably.
I dont think anyone should have to pay to see a goofy prick. I dont think anyone would want to go see him after hes run this Country into the ground...

people dont have top pay to see the PM. those that do will actually want to. and if you want to protest while inside it will be up to you if you want to pay to make a spectacle of yourself in the media. and the money may or may not be going towards their election campaign. you know - like those little soirees that the bc liberals always had. or the federal conservatives.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.

2 people like this post.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 492 posts

Postby jcow84 » Jan 3rd, 2019, 8:00 pm

I’m pretty sure ticket money goes to the Liberal Party as that’s who is sponsoring the event: http://events.liberal.ca/Event/an-after ... px?lang=en

Also, you can get a sweet deal of $75 if you’re an impressionable youth! :up:

Omnitheo likes this post.
jcow84

Liked in: 19 posts

Postby Glacier » Jan 3rd, 2019, 8:12 pm

Postillgirl wrote:Thats fine. But do you think said people should have to pay to see this idiot blab on about nonsense?

There's an old proverb that comes to mind: a fool and his money are soon parted.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12285 posts

Postby flamingfingers » Jan 3rd, 2019, 8:16 pm

Who would pay $300 to see Scheer in Kamloops? Anyone?
Overpopulation threatens all life on earth.

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6819 posts

Postby GordonH » Jan 3rd, 2019, 8:42 pm

Any of political parties would have to pay me to attend even then I wouldn't.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8928 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby burnedatstake » Jan 3rd, 2019, 9:11 pm

flamingfingers wrote:Who would pay $300 to see Scheer in Kamloops? Anyone?

i bet the right wing casta cheerleaders would pay 3 thousand if given the opportunity and it was legal.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby OKkayak » Jan 3rd, 2019, 9:15 pm

How in the world does it effect you? It doesn't. No one is forcing you to go and listen to his babble. No one is making you pay for others to attend. If people want to go and listen to someone speak and even *gasp* pay for it with their own money, holy *bleep*, let them. Its their money!
"Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open."
- Jeffrey Pelt: The Hunt for Red October

OKkayak
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3947 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Jan 3rd, 2019, 11:12 pm

remind me. was it free to see scheer when he came to kelowna?

burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Catsumi » Jan 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm

JT visitation in Kamloops this Week online newspaper:

Judging from the comments section that follows this glorious announcement, JT might consider wearing a hazmat suit !

Seems the good peeps of Kamloops have plenty of aged vegetation to share with him.
People with opinions just go around bothering each other. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)
Catsumi

Liked in: 5734 posts

Next

Return to Social Concerns