Trudeau coming to Kamloops.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trudeau coming to Kamloops.

Post by Queen K »

I may look into being up there for more photo ops. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

I say let those foolish enough to throw their money away on that waste of skin do so. I will patiently wait for the last laugh after their selfie god destroys the economy and they can no longer afford to pay for a movie, let alone pay to watch a virtue signaling buffoon. I don't care if your right wing, left wing or chicken wing. Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear knows this twit is completely incompetent, irresponsible and absolutely incapable of giving anyone a straight answer on any issue which Canadians want an answer to. Except of course "are you a feminist?"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

So bitter and hyperbolic
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

So blind, so brainwashed.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Catsumi wrote:So blind, so brainwashed.

More hyperbole. A difference of opinion does not make one blind or brainwashed. But going on an insane rant about selfies, virtue signaling, chicken wings and feminism does indeed sound bitter.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

people will go to get a selfie - like they look ok next to Boy Wonder
He knows that
So he'll go smile wave and ignore the bellyaching from the back bench folk
Hope he brings his Chef
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Omnitheo wrote:
Catsumi wrote:So blind, so brainwashed.

More hyperbole. A difference of opinion does not make one blind or brainwashed. But going on an insane rant about selfies, virtue signaling, chicken wings and feminism does indeed sound bitter.

One look at your avatar speaks volumes. I bet you have picture of Turddough on your mantle and that is fine, I know he has fan boys. I don't just sound bitter, I am bitter! I love this country and have had my fill of the subversive dolt undermining our country. Seeing where he's taken our country so far is not an opinion is an observed fact. Ignore has been activated lol.
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

I will give him credit for venturing into somewhat hostil territory.

Recent polls have shown Justin Trudeau may now have less support in Canada, than Donald Trump does in the United States. :D
That has gotta sting a little for our young prince of the sock drawer.

It’s a bit cold to go shirtless these days Justine!
Perhaps it’s time to try another tack?
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Postillgirl

Post by Postillgirl »

*removed*
All the left/feminist/crybabies that get offended at every little thing are just pathetic.
Canada has gone down the *bleep*, and a zombie apocalypse would be nice! Hurry the hell up and happen so we can wipe away half of MANkind and at least go back to the way it used to be...Survival of the fittest.
No gun grabbing, whiners that hate freedom of speech and cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag, would make this world a much better place!!
Last edited by ferri on Jan 7th, 2019, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Maybe he’s picking up his CO2 lotto winnings.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Queen K wrote:I may look into being up there for more photo ops. :up:

Back in 2005 I was in Kamloops to see Paul Martin. And the SAME day opposition leader Stefanie Harper and Premier Gordon Campbell were there. It was free, but too many body guards to get more than about 20 feet from the Prime Minister. Harper was easy to talk to though being that he was just the opposition leader at the time.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Postillgirl wrote:*removed*
All the left/feminist/crybabies that get offended at every little thing are just pathetic.
Canada has gone down the *bleep*, and a zombie apocalypse would be nice! Hurry the hell up and happen so we can wipe away half of MANkind and at least go back to the way it used to be...Survival of the fittest.
No gun grabbing, whiners that hate freedom of speech and cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag, would make this world a much better place!!

Clearly it’s the left that’s easily offended...
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Sure .... When you're on your knees bent it prayer , pointing to the east however many times a day OR ELSE , you might see the error of your beliefs...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

MAPearce wrote:Sure .... When you're on your knees bent it prayer , pointing to the east however many times a day OR ELSE , you might see the error of your beliefs...

since when is someone praying to their own god a terrible thing? and so what if they face east as many times as makes them happy? and if people here see truth in that - they have that freedom. no matter how much you try the sell job that a gun is to our "white western christian" heads - it aint gonna fly. take your fear crap - and kneel in front of the "alter" - in your "remortgaged" to the hilt - crystal cathedral - on donated alr developed land. do us all a favor - and keep the hate you spew in there - with all the other incubated trump lovers. i remember a whole lot of "or else" when i was a kid in that christian clown show when i was a kid too. so who are you to judge?
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

since when is someone praying to their own god a terrible thing?

Apparently , ME praying to my God IS ......

Just ask Justine .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Social Concerns”