What's up with this??

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

What's up with this??

Postby Terris » Jan 19th, 2019, 5:13 pm

Terris
Board Meister

Liked in: 377 posts

Re: What's up with this??

Postby Bsuds » Jan 19th, 2019, 5:23 pm

So what's your point?
You give a link and then make no comment either pro or con.
Ducks have feathers to cover their Butt Quacks!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 13284 posts

Postby 1nick » Jan 19th, 2019, 5:43 pm

Terris wrote:https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=desmond+napoles&qpvt=desmond+napoles&FORM=VDRE

Lol, did you search for a child drag queens or did it pop up on your feed?
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy
1nick
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1034 posts

Postby my5cents » Jan 19th, 2019, 6:08 pm

From Castanet Forum Rules :

When posting a link, give your opinion please. Don't just post a link
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
my5cents
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1753 posts

Postby Terris » Jan 19th, 2019, 7:01 pm

1nick wrote:
Terris wrote:https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=desmond+napoles&qpvt=desmond+napoles&FORM=VDRE

Lol, did you search for a child drag queens or did it pop up on your feed?

Saw this quite by chance, on an ABC network morning show recently.

Apparently this has been mainstream for while now...

my5cents wrote:From Castanet Forum Rules :

When posting a link, give your opinion please. Don't just post a link

I started the thread by asking, "What's up with this??".

No opinion needed...

Not with this crowd... :admin:
Terris
Board Meister

Liked in: 377 posts

Postby bigtimeoperations » Jan 19th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Absolutely disgusting! I need to wash my eyes with acid after seeing that...

Terris likes this post.
bigtimeoperations
Fledgling

Liked in: 132 posts

Postby Green-light » Jan 19th, 2019, 9:52 pm

What's up with this?

"It" is a pawn in a game played by the sickest, most twisted people in society. Our leaders.

"It" is a component to the normalization of pedophilia and the transgender/destruction of society as we know it.

"It" is an abused, mentally deficient child being freely exploited by the parents and mainstream media.

"It" is a model of the sexualization of children under a guise of enabling freedom of expression and empowerment to those who have long held no power from the shadows.

"It" is an example of everything going wrong in this toxic environment we are creating.

"It" is the direct result of crapping in your food dish.

THINK.

the truth likes this post.
Green-light
Fledgling

Liked in: 119 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 20th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Green-light wrote:What's up with this?

"It" is a pawn in a game played by the sickest, most twisted people in society. Our leaders.

"It" is a component to the normalization of pedophilia and the transgender/destruction of society as we know it.

"It" is an abused, mentally deficient child being freely exploited by the parents and mainstream media.

"It" is a model of the sexualization of children under a guise of enabling freedom of expression and empowerment to those who have long held no power from the shadows.

"It" is an example of everything going wrong in this toxic environment we are creating.

"It" is the direct result of crapping in your food dish.

THINK.

100% correct,sad but true
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7860 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 20th, 2019, 5:45 pm

I'll just leave this here, fairly long but wow.

Terris likes this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Liked in: 139 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:04 pm

It's one kid.

The entirety of Western Civilization as we know it going to die?

Several things are alarming about our society which go far beyond one boy being a cyber celebrity for outting himself early and not do what most others like him do like drowning themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self hatred.

Because we have one boy being an early influencer for others not to die in despair we're all going down in flames?

Use Google much to see what adults do? There is not enough eye bleach in the World and one can not unsee what one has seen. And it's not about boys coming out early as media celebrities for their sexuality.

What's up with singling out one and not bringing in links to far far worse cyber elements? :135:
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.

Verum likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 15616 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Queen K wrote:It's one kid.

The entirety of Western Civilization as we know it going to die?

Several things are alarming about our society which go far beyond one boy being a cyber celebrity for outting himself early and not do what most others like him do like drowning themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self hatred.

Because we have one boy being an early influencer for others not to die in despair we're all going down in flames?

Use Google much to see what adults do? There is not enough eye bleach in the World and one can not unsee what one has seen. And it's not about boys coming out early as media celebrities for their sexuality.

What's up with singling out one and not bringing in links to far far worse cyber elements? :135:

He's not old enough to understand the brevity of any of this, watch the video. His mom had him watching RuPauls Drag Race at 2 years old, what little boy watches that at 2? His mother was infatuated with club kids and being one, so shes making him live her dream. Poor kid, he knows what ketamine is and how to use it, these "club kids" are dancing in gay bars with dudes throwing money at them, and doing who knows what else to them.

I saw one interview where he sorta snaps out of it and says he likes trains more than dressing up.. so sad.

Kinda think hes wearing those massive eye lashes to cover up the fact that hes high on ketamine, a dissociative drug that they probably push on these kids so they can do all sorts of screwed up *bleep* to them.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children."

Hmmmmmmmm....

2 people like this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Queen K » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:17 pm

I clicked on the link and there are dozens of videos. Which one?

I can't dispute or not dispute that the mother is living her dream through him.
If she is, then almost every child beauty pagent needs to be shut down too.

I thoroughly understand the what you are saying, but I'm also saying there is a bigger picture out there too of an entirely different nature.
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Queen K wrote:I clicked on the link and there are dozens of videos. Which one?

I can't dispute or not dispute that the mother is living her dream through him.
If she is, then almost every child beauty pagent needs to be shut down too.

I thoroughly understand the what you are saying, but I'm also saying there is a bigger picture out there too of an entirely different nature.

KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Queen K » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:22 pm

ETA: Watched the whole vid. ^^

The mother, Wendy Lou, is engaging in child endangerment practises, and should be investigated further as such.

That Micheal, the Club Kid, is sitting beside a 10 year old, clearly trying to recapture his youth by drinking out of pink plastic teacups and such, is disturbing enough. But the real question is, how many convictions does it take for a Narcissist to become aware of their destructiveness? None. Because no number of convictions impinges on a narcissist's behaviour. Can't say conscience because they don't have one, this guy included. I would have liked a better explanation for the guy in the yellow vest and his role.

Clearly Desmond has been told he's "amazing" so many times he gives every appearance to be the next sad child star in the news.

Now I ask this: given what I have seen on the 'net, this is extreme for child coaching. I like what the commentator said about Wendy Lou claiming that Desmond was like this from his soul early on. If anyone here is also different, you know that you knew early on in life. Sometimes 5 or 6 years old, you knew. And you learned to hide it.
IF it is true that Desmond self identifies as a man who needs to dress up in women's clothing (Movie Alert: "To Wong Foo, thanks for Everything.") then I am going to say it is better for him to have been accepted early on, but it is clear Wendy Lou took this as a sign to use social media and IMPOSE it on an underage child.

This is disturbing.

I can also list a thousand other things that are disturbing on the 'net which are equally bad. By bad, I mean criminal.

We live in a sad World and we can either be triggered by it, or do what is happening here, shedding light on what is happening under our very noses.

Thanks KiloHotel. Someday you'll tell us how you got your interesting handle? :admin:
Last edited by Queen K on Jan 20th, 2019, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Queen K wrote:Thanks KiloHotel. Someday you'll tell us how you got your interesting handle? :admin:

My initials in the NATO Phonetic alphabet, I'm a bit of a nerd.

Lady tehMa likes this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Next

Return to Social Concerns