What's up with this??

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Re: What's up with this??

Postby MAPearce » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:42 pm

My OH my , how SCREWED people have become .....

Anyone who thinks that's normal is wrong ...
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

3 people like this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4407 posts

Postby Green-light » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Queen K wrote:It's one kid.

The entirety of Western Civilization as we know it going to die?
YES

Several things are alarming about our society which go far beyond one boy being a cyber celebrity for outting himself early and not do what most others like him do like drowning themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self hatred.
Unfortunately, the statistics don't lie. The number of suicides and the frequency of self-harming does not drop on account of coming out as a transgender. They are still going to drown themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self-hatred.

Because we have one boy being an early influencer for others not to die in despair we're all going down in flames?
This comment doesn't make any sense, so I won't bother trying to reply to it.

Use Google much to see what adults do? There is not enough eye bleach in the World and one can not unsee what one has seen. And it's not about boys coming out early as media celebrities for their sexuality.

What's up with singling out one and not bringing in links to far far worse cyber elements? :135:
You do realize that you are using typical tactics. We're not talking about worst cyber elements. We're not talking about adults. Why are you trying to deflect? This is the tactic of a supporter / enabler. That paints you as part of the problem rather than part of a solution. Is that how you wish to present yourself?
Green-light
Fledgling

Liked in: 102 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:58 pm

Green-light wrote:
Queen K wrote:It's one kid.

The entirety of Western Civilization as we know it going to die?
YES

Several things are alarming about our society which go far beyond one boy being a cyber celebrity for outting himself early and not do what most others like him do like drowning themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self hatred.
Unfortunately, the statistics don't lie. The number of suicides and the frequency of self-harming does not drop on account of coming out as a transgender. They are still going to drown themselves in alcohol, opioids, cutting and self-hatred.

Because we have one boy being an early influencer for others not to die in despair we're all going down in flames?
This comment doesn't make any sense, so I won't bother trying to reply to it.

Use Google much to see what adults do? There is not enough eye bleach in the World and one can not unsee what one has seen. And it's not about boys coming out early as media celebrities for their sexuality.

What's up with singling out one and not bringing in links to far far worse cyber elements? :135:
You do realize that you are using typical tactics. We're not talking about worst cyber elements. We're not talking about adults. Why are you trying to deflect? This is the tactic of a supporter / enabler. That paints you as part of the problem rather than part of a solution. Is that how you wish to present yourself?

After watching the vid provided by KiloHotel, I would take a look at my own quote and make edits. :up:

Oh and do read my assessment of the one vid. :up:
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13986 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 20th, 2019, 9:23 pm

https://transkids.biz/

Sexualizing kids is probably the most evil and morally devoid thing one can do, but they are trying to normalize it. Disgusting.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwlwMswVYAAJ4JS.jpg WARNING NSFW AND DISTURBING

CEO of Drag Queen Merch
https://twitter.com/BibleGirl666?ref_sr ... r%5Eauthor

Some interesting stuff indeed, these seem like good people who are psychologically sound, just having some innocent fun...

Queen K likes this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Liked in: 136 posts

Postby Terris » Jan 26th, 2019, 7:52 pm

Clearly this kid is amazing.

To be able declare oneself as being "out", moments after being ejected from a mothers womb is, in itself, nothing short of miraculous.

Jesus himself was not this gifted...

Or...

We have a clear case of extreme grooming for future unknown purposes.

What is the going rate, among LGBTQ circles, for taking the virginity of an 11 year old boy?

If this child was an 11 year old girl, dancing provocatively in a men's strip club, arrests would have already been made, the child already removed from the parents, and charges filed; not only for the parents but also for all the creeps entertaining themselves with this perversity.

Normalizing this... this... debauchery?

I hope not.

Anyhoo...

:popcorn:

2 people like this post.
Terris
Board Meister

Liked in: 288 posts

Previous

Return to Social Concerns