You are #FakeNews: "racist" Catholic boys

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Re: You are #FakeNews: "racist" Catholic boys

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:04 pm

Fancy wrote:The boys have support from Congressman Thomas Massie.

I'm sure he will be shouted down as a racist bigot, because he is also white.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Liked in: 139 posts

Postby Brass Monkey » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:09 pm

KiloHotel wrote:
Funny how only the white, catholic, trump supporters were demonized for doing the least. The black hebrew isrealites there were shouting racist and bigoted slurs, the indigenous march was there harrassing the boys telling them to go back to europe.. The boys didn't do anything like that but were made out to be the perpetrators. So, was it bound to get ugly because those groups tend to be the aggressors? I think so.

You'd be a fool to think these MAGA hat religious zealots from conservative Kentucky were quiet and respectful and everyone else was not. The situation is too unclear to point fingers, the natives and the black hebrews/BLM say the MAGA kids were yelling "build the wall", the MAGA kids say they were targetted for no reason. The video of all the kids surrounding the Indian veteran and going hysterical and making a joke of his singing does not pull sympathy from many people.

2 people like this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Liked in: 318 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:11 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
KiloHotel wrote:
Funny how only the white, catholic, trump supporters were demonized for doing the least. The black hebrew isrealites there were shouting racist and bigoted slurs, the indigenous march was there harrassing the boys telling them to go back to europe.. The boys didn't do anything like that but were made out to be the perpetrators. So, was it bound to get ugly because those groups tend to be the aggressors? I think so.

You'd be a fool to think these MAGA hat religious zealots from conservative Kentucky were quiet and respectful and everyone else was not. The situation is too unclear to point fingers, the natives and the black hebrews/BLM say the MAGA kids were yelling "build the wall", the MAGA kids say they were targetted for no reason. The video of all the kids surrounding the Indian veteran and going hysterical and making a joke of his singing does not pull sympathy from many people.

Would I be? I watched the 2 hour live stream. But they are zealots though because they are catholic hey? What difference does it make that they are from Kentucky? They didn't yell build the wall once, that was straight up fake news. They didn't surround the indian veteran, he pushed his way into their group and had a stand off with the one kid who was "smirking" because it was such an awkward situation. No one made a joke of his singing. You are just biased as all hell.

Didn't know just being a catholic made someone an extremist fanatic, that's new to me. Anything else you'd like to enlighten me with Mr. Virtuous?

Pookybear likes this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Brass Monkey » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:14 pm

KiloHotel wrote:
Would I be? I watched the 2 hour live stream. But they are zealots though because they are catholic hey? What difference does it make that they are from Kentucky? They didn't yell build the wall once, that was straight up fake news. You are just biased as all hell.

There is more than one video, and the boys were there longer than 2 hours, not even with the several videos recently posted can we conclusively define who instigated what or who is to blame. You do not know if they did not say build the wall because you were not there to stand next to every MAGA kid.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:16 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
KiloHotel wrote:
Would I be? I watched the 2 hour live stream. But they are zealots though because they are catholic hey? What difference does it make that they are from Kentucky? They didn't yell build the wall once, that was straight up fake news. You are just biased as all hell.

There is more than one video, and the boys were there longer than 2 hours, not even with the several videos recently posted can we conclusively define who instigated what or who is to blame. You do not know if they did not say build the wall because you were not there to stand next to every MAGA kid.

So what if they said build the wall? Countries have borders, without a wall you have an imaginary line, an imaginary line is not a border. Build the wall. This isn't the european union, the USA has immigration policies that are much more difficult to enforce with just an imaginary line. There is already hodge podge sections of wall, why not fill in the gaps? Oh yeah people like you want open borders with unvetted, un controlled, non merrit based immigration and claim racism if people want otherwise.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Brass Monkey » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:19 pm

KiloHotel wrote:

So what if they said build the wall? Countries have borders, without a wall you have an imaginary line, an imaginary line is not a border. Build the wall. This isn't the european union, the USA has immigration policies that are much more difficult to enforce with just an imaginary line.

Build the wall carries a negative connotation with people who arent trump supporters, for what purpose does someone need to yell build the wall at a pro-life/womens/BLM/indigenous march? To *bleep* off everyone that doesnt wear the MAGA hat?
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:22 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
KiloHotel wrote:

So what if they said build the wall? Countries have borders, without a wall you have an imaginary line, an imaginary line is not a border. Build the wall. This isn't the european union, the USA has immigration policies that are much more difficult to enforce with just an imaginary line.

Build the wall carries a negative connotation with people who arent trump supporters, for what purpose does someone need to yell build the wall at a pro-life/womens/BLM/indigenous march? To *bleep* off everyone that doesnt wear the MAGA hat?

Why? Because of exactly what I just said, the desire for open borders. Same reason those groups are yelling their own desires and opinions, why are they the only ones demonized for having an opinion? They weren't yelling anything that was directly offensive to those groups, it's just an opinion. But because these groups are militant in their ideologies, they try to police these opinions and shut them down with false labels.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Ka-El » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:57 pm

KiloHotel wrote: So what if they said build the wall? Countries have borders, without a wall you have an imaginary line, an imaginary line is not a border. Build the wall. This isn't the european union, the USA has immigration policies that are much more difficult to enforce with just an imaginary line.

Especially tough if you're wanting to build a wall to keep out all those Native American Indigenous folk. There is one thing that is definitely consistent amongst Trump supporters. They're all about as smart as a bag of rocks. Making America hate again.
All of those people that still say Hillary lost the 2016 US election despite winning the popular vote - I expect you all to rip up
your Conservative party membership forms today, and stop whining about the idea Andrew Scheer will ever be PM of Canada.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6909 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 5:29 pm

Ka-El wrote:
KiloHotel wrote: So what if they said build the wall? Countries have borders, without a wall you have an imaginary line, an imaginary line is not a border. Build the wall. This isn't the european union, the USA has immigration policies that are much more difficult to enforce with just an imaginary line.

Especially tough if you're wanting to build a wall to keep out all those Native American Indigenous folk. There is one thing that is definitely consistent amongst Trump supporters. They're all about as smart as a bag of rocks. Making America hate again.

Really though? Who has said anything about keeping indigenous peoples out? Again you are just throwing labels around because you have no argument. Easier to just demonize. The wall is to control immigration, something every nation has to do because not everyone is a good person like you guys seem to like to think, I don't care what race or country people come from they need to be vetted and have some merrit so as to be a NET BENEFIT to the country they are immigrating into, IMMIGRATION IS NOT A HUMAN RIGHT, IT IS A PRIVILEGE, YOU ARE A GUEST UNTIL YOU ASSIMILATE.

Pookybear likes this post.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Ka-El » Jan 21st, 2019, 5:37 pm

KiloHotel wrote: Who has said anything about keeping indigenous peoples out?

Case in point. Have you even read the story that is being discussed here? The boys had surrounded a group of Native American Indigenous folk and were attributed with saying “Build the wall!” Get the irony? No? Are you a Trump supporter?
All of those people that still say Hillary lost the 2016 US election despite winning the popular vote - I expect you all to rip up
your Conservative party membership forms today, and stop whining about the idea Andrew Scheer will ever be PM of Canada.
Ka-El
Guru

Postby Ka-El » Jan 21st, 2019, 5:41 pm

KiloHotel wrote: Really though? Who has said anything about keeping indigenous peoples out?

Have you even read or watched the story being discussed here. The boys surround a group of Native American Indigenous people and are attributed with saying "Build the wall!" Do you think they were telling them to get shovels and start working?
Ka-El
Guru

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 6:03 pm

Ka-El wrote:
KiloHotel wrote: Really though? Who has said anything about keeping indigenous peoples out?

Have you even read or watched the story being discussed here. The boys surround a group of Native American Indigenous people and are attributed with saying "Build the wall!" Do you think they were telling them to get shovels and start working?

Yes, have you done any digging beyond watching CNN / the CBC? Go watch the livestream, you'll quickly find out that the boys didnt surround anyone, the native man pushed his way into their group and into that kids face. No one shouted build the wall, and if they did what the hell is the problem with that? How would building a wall keep out people that are already in? Read the post you are responding to maybe? The native group was yelling at them to go back to europe at one point, and the black hebrew isrealites were shouting at the native's calling them savages and yelling other bigoted slurs.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby JLives » Jan 21st, 2019, 6:08 pm

Because the wall doesn't actually keep people out KH. It's just a monument to white supremacy. Most illegals arrive by plane.

And I firmly believe freedom of movement is indeed a human right, not a privilege.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6558 posts

Postby KiloHotel » Jan 21st, 2019, 6:20 pm

JLives wrote:Because the wall doesn't actually keep people out KH. It's just a monument to white supremacy. Most illegals arrive by plane.

And I firmly believe freedom of movement is indeed a human right, not a privilege.

Again, another label. Funny because there are plenty of non white supporters because they don't live in a delusion. 40% is not most. Well then you are handicapped, because it is not. But I guess I'll have to live with the negative effects of the delusions of people like you as more pressure is put on our real estate / rental markets, our already stretched thin social security nets, our job market, etc.
KiloHotel
Fledgling

Postby Glacier » Jan 21st, 2019, 6:23 pm

JLives wrote:Because the wall doesn't actually keep people out KH. It's just a monument to white supremacy. Most illegals arrive by plane.

You have gone full social justice now. Is it white supremacy when India builds a 3000 km wall with Bangladesh?
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12814 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Social Concerns