Crucifying the dead

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Re: Crucifying the dead

Post by Symbonite »

Well lets say the same thing two ways

one "side" saying to the other "side" and this is going without any basis of facts or statements....

The extreme right

"This person is wrong and should publicly shamed"

The extreme left

"This person is wrong and should be publicly shamed"

first of all the press would pick up the left statement first and report that to death. and people wouldnt be as vocal against this statement..

But if the right said that They would be vilified...asked for proof of whatever the topic that the speaker is crazy and then downplayed.

two exact statements from opposite belief lines.

When I mean the extreme left is more dangerous are able to be triggered and say anything they want and if you against them the will send the SJW to bring you down hard on all social media platforms..

Im not saying extreme right is any better...but the left is having more of a platform on today's media
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Glacier wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:that graph doesn't conflict with what I said

It doesn't support it either.

The other graphs from your source do though.

Refer to this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=81187
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

How did this become political and sociological? I read the OP and, because I read the interview in question, thought that this was about ancient history being brought back to make a point about either A)then and now or B)that racism comes in all shapes and sizes and even public status.

You don't have to go far back to discover that racism was the prevailing idealism when it came to black America. It was "just the way it was", to coin a phrase.

Had the average joe, virtually any man on the street at the time been interviewed and asked the same questions, the answers would have been eerily similar in most cases.

The country at large actually thought that blacks were "drawers of water and hewers of wood", cursed by god, who was the prevailing god at the time, you know, the white bearded, flowing robes god, who cast them in to disgrace because of an ill advised peak at the parts. They actually believed it, most of them.

Today, there are still those who believe this tripe resulting in blacks still being judged for being black. Nothing more, just that.

These zealots believe that they are inferior, not to be trusted and whenever possible, beat down so they "dassnt fo get dey place".

White America back in the day were largely ignorant, god fearing, fact ignoring people who felt superior in virtually every way over minorities and sadly, their blood lines haven't all died off yet.

Lets just hope that those whom we marginalize don't decide one day to rise up and feel the power. We be screwed.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

i just watched a few of the doods movies....

He's dead .. move on .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

He could however rock a pair of shorts :)
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Lets not forget, his name was Marion. That has nothing to do with anything. Just sayin.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Social Concerns”