Gay Asian Gets Beat Up by Antifa in Portland

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Gay Asian Gets Beat Up by Antifa in Portland

Postby Glacier » Jul 1st, 2019, 11:22 am

In an effort to fight against white supremacy, the largest white terrorist group in the US beats up a gay son of Vietnamese immigrants.

https://quillette.com/2019/06/30/antifa ... sts-alike/

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

Country plough boy likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12747 posts

Re: Gay Asian Gets Beat Up by Antifa in Portland

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jul 1st, 2019, 7:51 pm

He said he was already beaten up twice before that same day. So either he is The Most Unluckiest Dude in the world or there is a lot more going on here. Police can only do so much during a riot, try to arrest some people on one block, but shit-disturbers want them to be on a different block.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2549 posts

Postby Country plough boy » Jul 1st, 2019, 11:51 pm

Its all on video. Antifa is a terror group funded by DNC. Supported by CNN.

3 people like this post.
Country plough boy
Übergod

Liked in: 891 posts

Postby Even Steven » Jul 2nd, 2019, 8:56 am

If only he was disabled, they'd hit the trifecta.

normaM likes this post.
Even Steven
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2481 posts

Postby JayByrd » Jul 2nd, 2019, 9:31 am

It's interesting that you mentioned his sexual orientation and his ethnicity in the title of this thread. Are you pointing out the irony that, as a member of a couple of minorities, he was still attacked by Antifa despite being "one of their own"?

Why do you think Mr. Ngo was targeted?

https://abc7news.com/portland-journalis ... k/5374202/

The ABC news story about the attack on Mr. Ngo doesn't mention the fact that he is gay and of Vietnamese descent. Do you think they have their own agenda? Or did they not mention those facts because they didn't think it was relevant to the story?
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.

Poindexter likes this post.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1659 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jul 2nd, 2019, 11:07 am

Those ANTIFAs are exhibiting classic signs of the mob mentality. They are behaving like animals.

They gain the respect of others in their mob, by being recorded to emphasize their desire to be accepted by the rest of the herd.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

averagejoe likes this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4850 posts

Postby the truth » Jul 2nd, 2019, 11:06 pm

Country plough boy wrote:Its all on video. Antifa is a terror group funded by DNC. Supported by CNN.

i expect nothing less from these people, and cnn is nothing but racist hate news
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

2 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7856 posts

Postby AlienSoldier » Jul 3rd, 2019, 4:55 pm

And tada! Another aide to the story.

I don’t know who’s right or wrong, but we shouldn’t jump to conclusions so quickly.

http://flip.it/is-RnC
AlienSoldier
Board Meister

Liked in: 344 posts

Postby Country plough boy » Jul 3rd, 2019, 5:22 pm

Never heard of Ngo or Quillette. I dont think many have. If this guy is a conservative. I have no idea. Seems more like a leftist journalist who disagrees with Antifa. Who would agree with those thugs
Country plough boy
Übergod

Liked in: 891 posts

Postby AlienSoldier » Jul 4th, 2019, 7:37 am

Country plough boy wrote:Never heard of Ngo or Quillette. I dont think many have. If this guy is a conservative. I have no idea. Seems more like a leftist journalist who disagrees with Antifa. Who would agree with those thugs

I don't know him either and have only known Antifa and the Proud Boys though some articles I read. I posted the counter article here because there are always two sides to a story. From reading the article it seems to me that he looks for these kinds of things to go viral. I wouldn't be surprised, its happened in the past and this is no different.

Right or left, both sides can be stupid.

2 people like this post.
AlienSoldier
Board Meister

Liked in: 344 posts

Postby Poindexter » Jul 4th, 2019, 8:02 am

I agree, both sides can be stupid but let's be honest, conservative pearl-clutching snowflakes win the prize for gullibility and this story is just further proof.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4758 posts

Postby Glacier » Jul 4th, 2019, 8:49 am

Conservatives are really annoying.

Gays are super annoying.

Therefore, a gay conservative is so really super annoying it's okay to give him a brain hemorrhage. After all, he was asking for it. Some women ask for it by wearing short skirts, and some journalists ask for it by documenting thuggery by Antifa.

.... okay, back to reality now... It doesn't matter how annoying you find gays or conservatives, it is never okay or justified to physically assault them. Ever. Period. Full Stop.

rickyquote.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

3 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Glacier » Jul 4th, 2019, 10:58 pm

Raina likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Poindexter » Jul 5th, 2019, 6:59 am

Glacier wrote:Conservatives are really annoying.

Gays are super annoying.

Therefore, a gay conservative is so really super annoying it's okay to give him a brain hemorrhage. After all, he was asking for it. Some women ask for it by wearing short skirts, and some journalists ask for it by documenting thuggery by Antifa.

.... okay, back to reality now... It doesn't matter how annoying you find gays or conservatives, it is never okay or justified to physically assault them. Ever. Period. Full Stop.

rickyquote.jpg

Ok, let's get back to reality then. The narrative being pushed is that the right has white supremacists and the left has Anitifa and were supposed to believe both are equally militant and radical. Even the most daft should know this is false given the string of mass shooting by those on the radical right but like I said, conservatives are gullable. This guy knew if he provided some evidence to further this narrative he'd be heralded as a conservative martyr. While he may have gotten more than he bargained for I have little pity for him since this was obviously his intention from the beginning. Period. Full Stop.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4758 posts

Postby Glacier » Jul 5th, 2019, 8:15 am

Poindexter wrote:Ok, let's get back to reality then. The narrative being pushed is that the right has white supremacists and the left has Anitifa and were supposed to believe both are equally militant and radical. Even the most daft should know this is false given the string of mass shooting by those on the radical right but like I said, conservatives are gullable. This guy knew if he provided some evidence to further this narrative he'd be heralded as a conservative martyr. While he may have gotten more than he bargained for I have little pity for him since this was obviously his intention from the beginning. Period. Full Stop.

Well obviously mass shootings is WORSE than beating someone up. So is running someone over at Charlottesville, BUT that does NOT making it excusable to use the "but he was asking for it" line of reasoning. He was documenting Antifa in Portland for years, and they hate him because he records their vandalism and violence. If you were smashing things and beating people up, you'd hate it if others were recording you on the street too. You might even beat them up and steal their GoPro as Antifa did.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Next

Return to Social Concerns