Is the entire planet 'racist' to some degree?

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Is the entire planet 'racist' to some degree?

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 10:29 am

Over the last while, there is always more and more talk about who is or isn't a racist and what defines racism.
If someone is attracted to another person of a different ethnic background and is willing and happy with exchanging bodily fluids with that person, they probably have a lower degree of racism towards that particular group their mate comes from. If someone is repulsed by another persons ethnic background, there is no way in hell they are going to have sex with anyone from the group that repulses them.

I think if all borders were erased and we all intermingled globally, even in 1000 years, there would still be black, Asian, white etc. There would be much more diversity sure, but there would still be what could be defined as different races. People tend to be more attracted to members of the same race as opposed to other groups.

A person may have close, life long friends that are of another ethnic background, but would they mate with someone from that group? If a person won't mate with a person of another race because they are not sexually attracted to a particular group as a whole, are they more racist? If someone is willing to 'exchange bodily fluids' with black and Asian people, but not a white or south Asian, does that make them more or less racist towards the latter?
Exchange bodily fluids...think about that term for a second....your not doing it if your not into it.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.

featfan likes this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1494 posts

Re: Is the entire planet 'racist' to some degree?

Postby Glacier » Sep 20th, 2019, 10:40 am

Everyone has a bias to one degree or another. They have done studies in the US, and found that white conservatives, black conservatives and black liberals all have in-group bias. That is to say they favour their own race.

White liberals on the other hand have out-group bias. That means they also have a bias, but they favour non-whites.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12748 posts

Postby mexi cali » Sep 20th, 2019, 10:41 am

PLease, just say sex. Exchanging bodily fluids takes the romance out of it.

As for me, married too many years for it to be a topic anymore but back in the day, Had I not been surrounded primarliy by pasty white chix pretty much all of the time, I would have had zero problem with doing the horizontal bop with chicas from anywhere.

They all have the same parts afterall and that was the point at the time, wasn't it? to see the parts?

I was always intrigued by the "once you go black, you'll never go back" but alas, there was a scant lack in the day.

Not sure why some would have issues but then I guess you have to know hate in order to limit yourself that way.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

oldtrucker likes this post.
mexi cali
Guru

Liked in: 4501 posts

Postby kgcayenne » Sep 20th, 2019, 10:45 am

The entire planet is essentially racist. It's only Caucasians who are not allowed to be.

I wonder what would happen if I confronted a new Canadian who was being racist toward another newcomer and said "You don't bring that garbage to this country." Do you think that would fly? No. No, it would not.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

6 people like this post.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4658 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 11:08 am

mexi cali wrote:PLease, just say sex. Exchanging bodily fluids takes the romance out of it.

Because it puts it into full perspective of how gross or wonderful it is.

mexi cali wrote:Had I not been surrounded primarliy by pasty white chix pretty much all of the time, I would have had zero problem with doing the horizontal bop with chicas from anywhere.

Me too. Actually my preference order goes like this...white(duh, I'm white), Eastern and South European(off white-olive), Asian( some are cute and some groups are not so cute), and maybe... a remote maybe- south Asian. Black...nope, not a chance. So obvious up front personal tastes aside, am I racist towards blacks but not Asians?
I also find it interesting that if a group of multi race women are judged on attractiveness by multi race men, the white women tend to be chosen as the most attractive by men of other races.
edit spelling
Last edited by oldtrucker on Sep 20th, 2019, 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby stuphoto » Sep 20th, 2019, 11:15 am

With me I really don't care much about race or colour.
However it has been decades since I have gone out with anyone born in North America.
I lived with a Ukrainian woman, long term relationship with a Kenyan woman, am spending a fair amount of time with a Chinese woman ( although I don't think we are dating ) and the woman of my dreams is European.

Nothing major, I am more old school and just don't care for the values of most women my age that were raised in North America.

2 people like this post.
stuphoto
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 572 posts

Postby Ka-El » Sep 20th, 2019, 11:17 am

kgcayenne wrote:I wonder what would happen if I confronted a new Canadian who was being racist toward another newcomer and said "You don't bring that garbage to this country." Do you think that would fly?

Absolutely!
Damn autocorrect; I'm sick and tired of your shirt.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6881 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 11:18 am

stuphoto wrote:othing major, I am more old school and just don't care for the values of most women my age that were raised in North America.

Oh...I have heard that so many times in the last decade or so.

featfan likes this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Glacier » Sep 20th, 2019, 11:53 am

It is VERY easy to be racist these days because the bar as been lowered to such a degree that personal preferences becomes racist.

If you prefer white women to black women, then you're racist. If you prefer 110lb women to 300 lb women, then you're fatphobic. If you're a man who refuses to date trans women (you know, women with penises) then you're transphobic.

There is nothing wrong with having your personal preference (so long as you let others have theirs). Racism in the old days merely meant you do not believe that of people-kind are created equal. Call me old fashioned, but I think we should bring back that definition.

Give everyone the same respect and the same service, but date whomever you want.

5 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Glacier wrote:There is nothing wrong with having your personal preference (so long as you let others have theirs).
oldtrucker wrote:I also find it interesting that if a group of multi race women are judged on attractiveness by multi race men, the white women tend to be chosen as the most attractive by men of other races.

On these notes...
When a group of multi race women choose who they are more attracted to in a group of multi race men, they tend to choose black. All size jokes aside, blacks are physically superior in athletics, and women are attracted to the strongest, fittest overall. Asian men placed last. No, these women did not have access to the men's bank balance.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby stuphoto » Sep 20th, 2019, 1:01 pm

With that in mind my Tall Beautiful Black ex girlfriend chose me, a White 5'8" trucker.
Sure I wasn't in bad shape however I am in better shape now.
After I broke up with her she started going out with a White Dentist.

She prefers White men.
stuphoto
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 572 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 1:25 pm

stuphoto wrote:With that in mind my Tall Beautiful Black ex girlfriend chose me, a White 5'8" trucker.
Sure I wasn't in bad shape however I am in better shape now.
After I broke up with her she started going out with a White Dentist.

She prefers White men.

I'm just going to throw this out there and I have no idea about the dynamics of your former relationship....Only you would know about what she desired-white, black, whatever.
Trucker....or dentist...Hmmm...which one is home every night, more stable, and has another digit on their net worth?

3 people like this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Glacier » Sep 20th, 2019, 1:36 pm

A lot of women noticed that Trudeau in the "black face" picture had a stuffed penis in his pants (presumably to play up the stereotype of black men have larges penises).
Last edited by Glacier on Sep 20th, 2019, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldtrucker likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Silverstarqueen » Sep 20th, 2019, 1:44 pm

I'm not sure sexual attraction to a group can equate with not being racist toward them. Afterall most men are attracted to women, yet some of them don't accept that women should have equal rights, or believe that because they "love" women, they are not sexist.So I can see that some people might be willing to have sex with someone of a particular ethnic background, but would they want to live and participate in their ethnic traditions, raise their children in their religion (if it was very different). Example: there are many beautiful muslim women (and handsome men), where any number of people might like to have sex with them, doesn't mean that they are in love with the muslim faith or traditions, or would want to live a muslim lifestyle.
Maybe it has more to do with more mundane activities: would you enjoy having a person of some group(other than your own) as a best friend, would you help a stranger who appeared to be of another racial background, would you let your daughter marry someone of another ethnic or religious background, would you hire them, rent a bedroom in your home? Do you tend to have stereotyped presumptions about people of some ethnic group, do you think they all must think or act the same way? Would you feel comfortable hanging out with them at their home, or them at your home? (and not just the handsome person you met somehwere, ordinary individuals that you might not be sexually attracted to).
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2549 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Sep 20th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Silverstarqueen wrote: Would you feel comfortable hanging out with them at their home, or them at your home?

Speaking of Muslim friends...I just had one of them in my place 2 days ago. How dare he show up like that and think I'm gonna let him in? :200: :biggrin:
I usually end up at his place and hang with his family but from time to time he ends up in my living room.

Glacier likes this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Next

Return to Social Concerns