Tuesday, April 22nd5.9°C

Good news for Transit drivers

West Kelowna and Peachland topics.

Moderators: Jo, ferri, Merry, Triple 6

Good news for Transit drivers

Postby 1life2live » Nov 20th, 2012, 8:58 pm

I wanted to start a post on the good work of Transit drivers as my 12 year old child started taking the bus to KLO Middle school in Sept. for her French schooling as it is not offered on the Westside. We were very nervous as she is not especially outgoing and had never riden the buses before :skyisfalling: . It was tough at first for her to understand the schedules and connections but she was able to get the help she needed from the drivers. Here we are 3 months later and she is an old pro at riding the system. I talked with her today on how things were going for her and she seems to be making great strides with her confidence and decision making. I am not going to give all the credit to the Bus drivers as she deserves alot of it herself but they certainly have my appreciation for their time and patience in helping her transition thru this difficult time. I hope others are having a positive experience with our transit system as an integral part of our new community :sillygrin: .
1life2live

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Good news for Transit drivers

Postby 1life2live » Nov 21st, 2012, 5:31 pm

Are others having positive transit experiences that they would like to share? Or maybe confusion we can help each other with?
1life2live

Liked in: 0 post

Return to West Kelowna