Transit bus & truck collision on Highway near Interchange

dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Re: Transit bus & truck collision on Highway near Interchang

Post by dogspoiler »

Yup, only people with lifted trucks are bad drivers, we all know that.
Black Dogs Matter
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

dogspoiler wrote:Yup, only people with lifted trucks are bad drivers, we all know that.

There are two kinds of bad drivers.. the one who knows it... and the one who drive badly and refuse to admit. I do believe the group you're referring too belongs to the 2nd ones. :dyinglaughing:
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

I don't think that is what is being said here. Its like Dirtybiker said; you see a truck such as this and you automatically draw a mental picture of some young guy that struts around, drives around like he owns the place. Human nature to relate something with another thing whether it is accurate or not. I mean, I see a convertable vw and right away I'm looking for a hot blonde - I've been disappointed once or twice.

back on topic; i drove by this accident obviously well after it had taken place as all the emergancy people were there and traffic was being restricted to one lane. My first thought when I went by - no ambulance on scene and nobody in either vehicle - was a comment someone had told me a while back that in the US, on a major road, the accident is cleared quickly in order to get traffic going again. Why is this not the case here? It seems the follow up investigation to record physical evidence takes forever when, my uneducated opinion is; that most of this evidence could be gathered quickly and cause is largely going to be determined by witness accounts. Anyone elaborate?
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

A big frustration with these "reports" is that they give us almost zero information then 2 days after still fail to update the story with any information so we are left wondering and second guessing what might have happened. Maybe Castanet could follow up on this with some detail and we can all stop making wild guesses.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Read on Castanet : police say truck hit the median and then turned sideways when hit by bus

Return to “Central Okanagan”