CNB vs GMS - Middle schools

Tero
Board Meister

Re: CNB vs GMS - Middle schools

Post by Tero »

mexicalidreamer wrote:Wow, I live in GR and I have never been called a "jones". I wasn't aware that we were looked upon as being affluent. I feel great now knowing that I am the object of envy.

Just an observation having worked at both schools. People should collect opinions, do their homework, meet staff, etc, and them make their own decisions based on what is best for their family.
sulchie
Fledgling

Post by sulchie »

mexicalidreamer wrote:Middle school is where the shenanigans start. Sex on school grounds at 13 and up is old news.

Where were these slutty girls when I was in school? Or maybe I was a skid loser...no way to tell.....
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I was in middle school in the 70's and the stuff that went on was amazing. And regular. And fun. And new and exciting and, and, and. Oops, lost myself in a flashback just for a second. Sorry.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
ktowncichlids

Post by ktowncichlids »

Your compairing an apple to an apple. They are both sd23. They both are run of the mill public schools. If your kid needs to ride a bus you most likely not have a choice unless ur 9 miles away from either school and in the middle of them both. Schools have teaches come and go so every 3 years or so. So every 3 to 5 years the school is a whole new school. I went to gms myself. Lots of my friends from shannon lake went to cnb. I liked gms myself becuase of the building and its layout. It was at one time the most expensive built middleschool in bc. As for the other aspects. Most bad kids go to central. So both schools are equal in that department. As for drugs. They are everywhere. Good luck avoiding it. I think you should relax a bit with your kids. If you this worried about a middle school. In a good city. I'm worried to know how many other things you worry about. Remeber sometimes worrying to much does worse then ment to!! Sorry for mistake on a phone and I hate its keyboard

Return to “Central Okanagan”