Two bodies recovered from SUV

janalta
Übergod

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by janalta »

the truth wrote:cutter
matthew schrader was friends with mr snow,a dead rat,and also friends with a dirty cop
were do you get--- he:S a stand up guy --with all the dirty info on google on this guy

Cutter's take on it is that he was a stand up guy in the drug world...because he could be trusted not to rat on anyone.

His definition of stand up is a wee bit different than most people's
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

She obviously took a lot of pride in her appearance. A lot of women do. One need not be a drug dealer's girlfriend to get plus twos and Botox,

It's less of a sin than letting yourself balloon to three hundred pounds before you're thirty and then flooding craigslist with lonely BBW ads in the personals.

She certainly made a few mistakes, but keeping herself looking good wasn't one of them.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

^ define good looking :dyinglaughing:

SurplusElect wrote:So, unless you can stop all murders - don't try and minimize things?

Aside from the logic fail, we need to regulate and legalize all drugs anyways.

Why don't you use heroin - because its illegal - or because you don't want to?

http://www.leap.cc

End all this madness. We give gangsters a job by pretending to be morally superior.

No, my point was that legalizing pot just to stop organized crime, in the long run, won't slow down organized crime by much. I agree that all drugs should be regulate and control all drugs, put more emphasis on helping the addicted and basically running the gangs out of business. I don't use heroin because I don't want to, I've seen the effect it has on people and I have no desire to experience that.

normaM wrote:and sometimes it posts insanely vile things on Castanet. I mean, the comments on a dead person's appearance?

A dead gangbangers appearance. They made money ruining other peoples lives with drugs, their ugly *bleep* can rot.

janalta wrote:It is equally disturbing that her friends, who say what a wonderful person she was...stood by watching this obsession grow , watching her waste away, destroy her looks with way too many procedures....and did not intervene....but instead try to defend the pig she was with - saying he loved her and he was so nice and he was trying to straighten out his lfe..blah, blah, blah.
Her 'appearance' was a red flag that there was something very wrong.

Her "friends" are likely involved in the same lifestyle. I doubt that they're the same friends she had before she did all this to herself.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

If you read the link i posted a few pages back, you'll see that the last delivery to Utah was setup by a 'agent' working for the DEA that 'infiltrated' the group. So looks to me like the higher ups from his circle threw him under the bus.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

matthew schrader was friends with mr snow,a dead rat,and also friends with a dirty cop
were do you get--- he:S a stand up guy --with all the dirty info on google on this guy

I think you need to go back and read what I said.. publicizing him shows to the other people he did not talk to the police. in the underground world all the police did is show what side of the fence this guy is firmly on.

There are busts nearly every day in kelowna.. very few of them make the news.

and to the poster who thinks that 33 grams of crack and 3 grams of heroin is a big bust... both of those substances are sold by the kilo gram. there are 1000 grams in a kilo. a one kilo bust is not that impressive we have had busts of multiple kilo's in our area .

I can tell you that this bust won't even cause a hiccup in the daily drug trade of our city. As a matter of fact if you made ten similar arrests at the same time it wouldn't change a thing.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

goalie wrote:If you read the link i posted a few pages back, you'll see that the last delivery to Utah was setup by a 'agent' working for the DEA that 'infiltrated' the group. So looks to me like the higher ups from his circle threw him under the bus.

Or.... what if he was the infiltration, and now there will be a wave of busts and charges after his 'notes' are reviewed and acted upon because the mole is now gone and there's nothing for the authorities to lose? (damn, I watched too much crime TV when I was a kid)
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

janalta wrote:
Seriously?
As was posted many times....she was a very beautiful woman...BEFORE she hooked up with this scumbag.
It is disturbing how women can get so sucked in by these pigs and the lifestyle that they are willing to do anything and give up everything to maintain the plastic trophy girlfriend look that seems to be what these guys want.
It is equally disturbing that her friends, who say what a wonderful person she was...stood by watching this obsession grow , watching her waste away, destroy her looks with way too many procedures....and did not intervene....but instead try to defend the pig she was with - saying he loved her and he was so nice and he was trying to straighten out his lfe..blah, blah, blah.
Her 'appearance' was a red flag that there was something very wrong.

What a total crock of BS. There's a reason K'town is in the top 10 for plastic surgeons, and it's not all gang related. There's enough silicon in this town to raise the Titanic.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

Queen K wrote:Funny how this guy gets busted shortly after two people living their exact lifestyle get murdered.

http://www.chbcnews.ca/kelowna+man+with ... story.html

Not correct....

The police said Matt Schrader was arrested February 9th

The murders occured on February 18th
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

cutter7 wrote:
and to the poster who thinks that 33 grams of crack and 3 grams of heroin is a big bust... both of those substances are sold by the kilo gram. there are 1000 grams in a kilo. a one kilo bust is not that impressive we have had busts of multiple kilo's in our area .

I can tell you that this bust won't even cause a hiccup in the daily drug trade of our city. As a matter of fact if you made ten similar arrests at the same time it wouldn't change a thing.

Lost in all this is the fact that a teenage boy was living in the home, who is now in a safer place. I know mentioning that makes it sound like the police did something worthwhile in making this bust (perish the thought), but it is worth noting.

Someone's child has been removed from danger, and one more piece of trash is off the street. Sounds like a good day's work to me.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"cutter7"]

I think you need to go back and read what I said.. publicizing him shows to the other people he did not talk to the police. in the underground world all the police did is show what side of the fence this guy is firmly on.

There are busts nearly every day in kelowna.. very few of them make the news.

I can tell you that this bust won't even cause a hiccup in the daily drug trade of our city. As a matter of fact if you made ten similar arrests at the same time it wouldn't change a thing.[/quote]

not
you said he was a stand up guy
stand up guys do not have mr snow a dead rat and dirty cops as friends
the reason this guy was not in jail before this, is because he is working for you know who :ohmygod:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

JayByrd wrote:

Someone's child has been removed from danger, and one more piece of trash is off the street. Sounds like a good day's work to me.

I'm sure that kid is really happy to be living in some group home in darkest Rutland and out of the Madison and away from that hot little 23-year-old with the chest.

There are tons of 15-year-olds in Kelowna living in more dangerous situations than that. Without the perks.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Tom Jones
Fledgling

Post by Tom Jones »

The Equalizer wrote:Jeremy Snow was also implicated in a Vernon murder and the shooting at the Rent A Car place in Kelowna. Good Riddance.

Is there a link anywhere to a news article or court record implicating Jeremy in a Vernon murder other than just an anonymous commenter? The link to a story in my blog does not say he was.

baconbits wrote:Ummm, I'm generally a fan of this blog, but the above is terribly inaccurate. Colin Martin did not admit to reporting anybody to the DEA or any other police agency. Read the Cold Eye on that. google Martin Cold Eye.

I'm sorry but that is simply untrue. If you read the court order that the article I linked to quoted, it states: (24) Colin claimed to control 70% of the business coming in and out of BC. "Offering to assist law enforcement. Martin explained he could identify other coconspirators and direct law enforcement to drug loads so long as he was allowed to continue his drug business for ten years and was assured law enforcement would arrest only other people."

http://www.theprovince.com/pdf/Indictment.pdf
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i am sure the kid was well involved with what was going on inside that condo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Tom Jones
Fledgling

Post by Tom Jones »

cutter7 wrote:and to the poster who thinks that 33 grams of crack and 3 grams of heroin is a big bust... both of those substances are sold by the kilo gram.

It is not a big bust at all. But it is crack and it is heroin. Crack dealers on the street only carry a small amount with them at a time and have runners going back and forth with more product so they don't do much time if caught. The fact is, he was selling crack and he was selling heroin.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

jaybird,,, I am not trying to sway your opinion or anyone else's on that particular matter. I was pointing out to one poster that her view comparing two separate crimes varied considerably from mine based on the information given.

If you think the police did a great thing and removed a 15 year old kid from a dangerous environment I doubt many people would bother to argue your point.

What I would like to point out to you though regarding your statement is this: the article says social services were notified about a 15 year old living in the apartment, it did not say he was removed.

I can tell you that children are often returned home shortly after being removed ...IF.. removed at all.
Last edited by cutter7 on Feb 22nd, 2013, 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Central Okanagan”