Two bodies recovered from SUV

Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by Relentless »

gardengirl wrote:Perhaps the people involved in the illegal activities should have been more considerate:
Considerate of their own families, friends, and considerate of the strangers and completely innocent people who are affected by their choices. People who are involved in illegal activities are often selfish, arrogant, irresponsible fools who take innocent people down with them. That is the collateral damage. No one bears the blame but the people who choose to be involved in criminal activity.

Exactly! :rate10:
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

jady wrote:My husband works his butt off in Alberta so does that mean from now on when Im driving my Black Escalade the ppl of Kelowna are going to think I purchased it from drug money! Sheesh! Enuf said! My heart goes out to the family of these 2 people and there kids, right they made there choices and way of life but there family didnt.

:127: Sheesh, I wouldn't tolerate that, I'd just move to Alberta.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

Takin it easy ! wrote:Class pure class !

Class? It is painfully obvious from the photos ( and that 'after' shot was one of the more flattering ones ) that this woman was not an innocent bystander in this.....drugs, partying, do anything in your power to look ten years younger...didn't exactly wear well on her.
She was a beautiful woman...before.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

I agree she was much more beautiful in the first picture. It really does amaze me that people can transform themselves like that... I wonder how old she was in each picture
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

baconbits wrote:I agree she was much more beautiful in the first picture. It really does amaze me that people can transform themselves like that... I wonder how old she was in each picture

The first was posted by a friend who took family portaits of she and her ex.....probably in the past five years.
The second is recent, along with others that look like she weighed maybe 100 lbs at best.
Old enough to care less.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

I have talked to tiffany a few times as I frequented her tanning business many times each year before my annual vacations.

She was a very nice girl and I always thought she was genuinely nice person. The last time we spoke she talked about how she liked to hike a nature trail above the campsite on westside road. ( which would explain her being in extremely good shape)

She was often at her work place and from my observations was hard working and good to her staff.

I rarely saw her in make up like in the pictures shown so I was not sure it was her until the news mentioned her business .

All you losers who feel the need to talk trash about a deceased person, if thats what you have to do to make your pathetic lives feel a little better. I feel sadness for you , not like the sadness I feel for us losing a person as beautiful inside and out as tiffany but a sadness for society that has poor souls like you wandering through it looking for people to talk down about.
Roberts and Braun

Post by Roberts and Braun »

I've always been one of the first to state I don't care of drug dealers are killing each other (Bacon Brothers for example) as long as innocent bystanders don't get hurt.

I'm not saying Tiffany was an innocent bystander by any stretch. Obviously she was at least aware of the lifestyle of the guy she was with. Why she would be with a piece of crap like this guy...

I had quite a few conversations with her at the Mission tanning salon she owned over the years whenever my wife and I were getting ready to go to Mexico.

We wondered what was going on with Tiffany. An already beautiful woman but then she started losing weight and her lips were done. We have daughters so wondered and were hopeful anorexia or mental health issues werent involved. Not making any excuses for her as there is no doubt she was making some poor choices, and if she didnt have custody of her boys I really have to wonder what was going on.

But I will say she seemed like a sweet, genuine person. She was always sincerely talking about kids, life...all the important things.

It's sad that someone that had a lot of good in her went down this road.

My point is people, some of these posts, while potentially accurate...maybe aren't fair to make if you haven't walked in her families shoes, or even hers.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

I agree, just because she had some plastic surgery done or botox or whatever, doesn't mean she was involved in the drug biz
Roberts and Braun

Post by Roberts and Braun »

cutter7 wrote:I have talked to tiffany a few times as I frequented her tanning business many times each year before my annual vacations.

She was a very nice girl and I always thought she was genuinely nice person. The last time we spoke she talked about how she liked to hike a nature trail above the campsite on westside road. ( which would explain her being in extremely good shape)

She was often at her work place and from my observations was hard working and good to her staff.

I rarely saw her in make up like in the pictures shown so I was not sure it was her until the news mentioned her business .

All you losers who feel the need to talk trash about a deceased person, if thats what you have to do to make your pathetic lives feel a little better. I feel sadness for you , not like the sadness I feel for us losing a person as beautiful inside and out as tiffany but a sadness for society that has poor souls like you wandering through it looking for people to talk down about.

Its funny, I would likely be one of those people you are talking about if I hadnt met Tiffany and saw the same characteristics you are talking about
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

my younger sister went this route many yrs ago...hooked up with a "mule" (we figured he had to be one because he would be gone for days and everyhting he did was at night and when asked what he did for a living he always said "drywalling") he had tons of money to burn..being with him changed her drastically !! she went down to 90lbs, got a boob job (which looked foolish with her being so skinny) was constantly on edge...everytime we went to visit her, the house was always dark and she was massively moody and everything was a drama...when she was around friends she put on a whole new face....she was bubbly, constantly bragged about all the "things" they bought, where they would be travelling next to, etc....she too also gave up custody of her only daughter (which did some major damage to my niece, been may hrs of theraphy to get things back in order) and no matter how hard we tried to get her out of the "lifestyle" she refused ....finally the idiot guy got busted and they lost everything...and very quickly (like within weeks) and she was scared for her life, the paranoia was unbelieveable....thankfully she got out of it....she had a real hard time changing back to a "normal" life and understanding she no longer had money to burn and she had to get a real job and become a mother again...

so the "gangster girlfriend" life is nothing to envy, and in my opinion is a tougher lifestyle to maintain then just being a regular working person living a regular life...but the "Lure" of money is incredibility powerful...

(also back in my day, the dealers drove corvettes and vipers)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cutter7 wrote:I have talked to tiffany a few times as I frequented her tanning business many times each year before my annual vacations.

what a shocker :dyinglaughing: cutter defending a person potentially involved in the drug trade.
there is no way in hell that if she was dating mr snow that she was an inoccent victim in all of this
MR snow was a top notce *bleep* bag
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I feel for the Families of these 2 people for their loss.

If you play with fire, sometime you are going to get burnt or worst.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

jady wrote:My husband works his butt off in Alberta so does that mean from now on when Im driving my Black Escalade the ppl of Kelowna are going to think I purchased it from drug money!

Either we think you're a drug dealer or we just think you have bad taste and couldn't give two hoots about all the people that have to die and suffer so you can drive a Escalate.

You know, that whole increased demand for oil thing. Escalades are for people who say "I need to LOOK important and I need to live a life of excess" - that's why gangsters buy them and why Cadillac makes them.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Just Google "Operation Blade Runner" and the names of the people involved in the drug smuggling will be revealed in the newspaper stories. And their sentences. Snow's death is likely connected to Blade Runner. And his light sentence.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

goalie wrote:I agree, just because she had some plastic surgery done or botox or whatever, doesn't mean she was involved in the drug biz

No, but hooking up with a drug dealer usually does.

No one's saying she wasn't a nice person, don't know, never met her....but it's tough to deny that her life took a quick and dramatic turn for the worse judging from the photos.
Trying to keep up with the heavy drug scene takes a toll.
Old enough to care less.

Return to “Central Okanagan”