Two bodies recovered from SUV

E3V
Fledgling

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by E3V »

westbank07 wrote:I'm shocked. If I read it correctly,the suspect's last known area was in Mount Boucherie Complex.
We have a possible murder suspect probably armed and dangerous hiding near a high school and yet not one warning notification from the school? I know it was during the middle of the night but a word of caution would have been suffice.
Two people are dead and the suspect is on the loose. The murderer was dangerous prior to the murders and now the murderer is even more dangerous with the fact that he/she is on the run.
If I had known this earlier, I would not have let my daughter go to school today. Call me paranoid but it's getting really dangerous around here.
My heart goes out to the victims families. Drug related or not, I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted their loved ones to end this way.

The killer would have been in Vancouver/Calgary by the time school opened
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

westbank07 wrote:I'm shocked. If I read it correctly,the suspect's last known area was in Mount Boucherie Complex.
We have a possible murder suspect probably armed and dangerous hiding near a high school and yet not one warning notification from the school? I know it was during the middle of the night but a word of caution would have been suffice.
Two people are dead and the suspect is on the loose. The murderer was dangerous prior to the murders and now the murderer is even more dangerous with the fact that he/she is on the run.
If I had known this earlier, I would not have let my daughter go to school today. Call me paranoid but it's getting really dangerous around here.
My heart goes out to the victims families. Drug related or not, I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted their loved ones to end this way.

I doubt he's hiding nearby, chances are he's long gone. If it looked drug/gang related then there shouldn't be much (if any) of a threat to the school.

janalta wrote:Awesome...so he's hiding somewhere close to my place. Good timing on bringing my Pittie back from Alberta this past weekend !

And to those who say a gun wouldn't have been used...how else would you kill two people at one time while driving down the road???

Who said they were driving down the road when they died? Again, I'm really curious to hear what the time/cause of death was, because I get the feeling that where they were killed and where they were found are two different places.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The murderer was dangerous prior to the murders
I don't believe any names have been released yet.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

westbank07 wrote:We have a possible murder suspect probably armed and dangerous hiding near a high school and yet not one warning notification from the school? I know it was during the middle of the night but a word of caution would have been suffice.

No kidding, I know the police know what they're doing, but all we've heard was two people were murdered and the suspect fled into the surrounding residential area. Be vigilent, but also don't be concerned. Just go about your business. Nothing to see here.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

underscore wrote:
Who said they were driving down the road when they died? Again, I'm really curious to hear what the time/cause of death was, because I get the feeling that where they were killed and where they were found are two different places.

Kinda tough to drive your SUV off the road and into a light standard unless you were driving it. Kinda tough to drive if you're dead.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

underscore wrote:Who said they were driving down the road when they died? Again, I'm really curious to hear what the time/cause of death was, because I get the feeling that where they were killed and where they were found are two different places.

One of the deceased was in the drivers seat. I have feeling that the perpetrator is not going to kill someone, crash the vehicle and then put them in the driver's seat.

Edited to add: I agree with Janalta.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

janalta wrote:Kinda tough to drive your SUV off the road and into a light standard unless you were driving it. Kinda tough to drive if you're dead.

Only if you're intending to hit the light standard. Crashing is very easy to do, and could easily be done with cruise control.

I'm not saying this is what happened, all I'm saying is that you don't know how or where they died, so don't assume they were shot or driving when they died.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

underscore wrote:
Only if you're intending to hit the light standard. Crashing is very easy to do, and could easily be done with cruise control.

I'm not saying this is what happened, all I'm saying is that you don't know how or where they died, so don't assume they were shot or driving when they died.

The deceased were found in the driver's seat and front passenger's seats respectively.
As anonymous said, doesn't make much sense to go through all of the trouble of killing two people, driving to another location, dragging one of the bodies out of the back and into the driver's seat, putting the vehicle in drive so that it will run down the road and then fleeing on foot.
Way too CSI.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Bubalouie wrote:targeted shooting ????

As it turn out, yes.

Now it's the whodunnit part that will be interesting.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Rwede wrote:Knives are the weapon of choice in 10% more homicides than firearms in Canada.

Have you figured it out why?
MissL
Fledgling

Post by MissL »

Queen K wrote: As it turn out, yes.

Now it's the whodunnit part that will be interesting.

How do you know it was targeted? Names of victims have yet to be released. I hate to give into the stereotype but I have to say yes being an Escalade, it probably is a drug/gang related crime but lets not jump the gun...no pun intended
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Kind of a weird question in the interview:
Q. Homicide could mean anything. Is it a homicide or murder?
Isn't that like asking if the two were dead or deceased?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

"MissL"

How do you know it was targeted? Names of victims have yet to be released. I hate to give into the stereotype but I have to say yes being an Escalade, it probably is a drug/gang related crime but lets not jump the gun...no pun intended.

Because the Police didn't shut down the school.. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

I for one won't be buying a black escalade if this is what happens in them! Couple weeks ago another black suv got blown up downtown. Stick with white.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

The vehicle involved with the hit at the Grand was white!
Killing someone while they are driving a vehicle that you are in seems like an ineffective way to kill people. Unless the guys in the front were the badder guys and didn't know that the bad guy in the back wasn't all that willing to go where ever it was they were taking him...and they didn't know he had a weapon!
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Central Okanagan”