Two bodies recovered from SUV

Ali Gator
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by Ali Gator »

grumpies daughter wrote:Okay, new possible motive, ex boyfriend, who still has keys to the escalade, hides inside, and kills ex, and new boyfriend,

I was thinking the same thing.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

It will be interesting to see what the cause of death was and even if they release it....

So if it was an ex-boyfriend = stabbed
Gang related = shot

If it turns out that the woman did indeed live at the complex and is one of the victims, then the murderer was pretty sloppy and committed his offence in the heat of a moment. Otherwise why leave the victim at or near the residence. Most killers don't want they're victims to be found
vancity604
Fledgling

Post by vancity604 »

goalie wrote:Most likely leased if they were involved in the drug scene. Also, I bought a used one for under 30k, so just because it's an Escalade doesn't mean it was super expensive:)

A local dealership in Rutland is where this Escalade was purchased. It look's to be a 2007...which means whoever owns it or owned it paid between 30-38K plus the big rims the dealership puts on. (24 inch custom chrome rims) for a younger aged male or female that is a very expensive vehicle. This local dealership that sha'll not be named has a very long extensive history with financing local drug addicts, and drug dealers...I am very good friends with the manager. Dealerships/banks usually ask for proof of income, taxable income that is...can not just walk into a dealership and say 'I make $5000 a week, finance me this Mercedes'.
vancity604
Fledgling

Post by vancity604 »

To the people already judging the victims of this crime...Drug dealers are not scum, they are human. The addicts are scum for choosing the lifestyle that feeds these dealers, they both feed off of eachother....neither of them are right, but if you were to blame someone it should be the person with the addiction. All the money that is made off of cocaine,herion,meth is put towards illegal activity, such as purchases of houses, cars,toys and other fancy things but the main thing the addicts support is putting "hits" on people...take Vancouver for example, all the shootings you see happening in parkinglots, and shootings such as the Grand Hotel it was all fueled by drug money and how do they get the drug money? From addicts if people went to rehab or took the time to get clean drug dealers would slowly go away and move to another city or force their way into another country as soon as Canada goes dry, dealers only know one thing and that is to make money no matter where or how they get it but drug addicts and drug dealers will be around untill the end of time. Here's the thing, if you respect me I will respect you...you can be homeless, you can be a drug addict and you can even deal drugs where respect is shown...respect is given no matter who you are just keep me out of your business.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

baconbits wrote:It will be interesting to see what the cause of death was and even if they release it....

So if it was an ex-boyfriend = stabbed
Gang related = shot

If it turns out that the woman did indeed live at the complex and is one of the victims, then the murderer was pretty sloppy and committed his offence in the heat of a moment. Otherwise why leave the victim at or near the residence. Most killers don't want they're victims to be found

The fact that police were scanning the scene with metal detectors would lead one to believe that the victims were shot.....news showed one officer picking up small objects from the ground ....more likely casings or bullets rather than a knife.

The big CHBC report as to the owner of the vehicle was via Kelly Hayes...so take it with a grain of salt.
Neighbors in a complex nearby stated that a young woman who owned a similar vehicle lived in their complex....not the one where the accident occured.

Vancity...how exactly would you know where a specific vehicle was purchased based on a few very poor quality photos taken at night that show absolutely no identifying marks on that vehicle?
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

vancity604 wrote:A local dealership in Rutland is where this Escalade was purchased. It look's to be a 2007...which means whoever owns it or owned it paid between 30-38K plus the big rims the dealership puts on. (24 inch custom chrome rims) for a younger aged male or female that is a very expensive vehicle. This local dealership that sha'll not be named has a very long extensive history with financing local drug addicts, and drug dealers...I am very good friends with the manager. Dealerships/banks usually ask for proof of income, taxable income that is...can not just walk into a dealership and say 'I make $5000 a week, finance me this Mercedes'.

That's funny. i just googled it and it still shows up in the cache. You're right the rims were extra according to the ad
Oh well it's cheaper on eBay but no financing.
mitchbaywatch

Post by mitchbaywatch »

Wow vancity, blame the addict and call them scum.
And dealership? Try used car lot.
KingCreole
Board Meister

Post by KingCreole »

Looks like some idea of who the victims are. Feel terrible for the 2 kids if true. Little research I did indicates this may be a Tiffany R (full last name omitted) owner of a certain tanning salon on Richter.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Victims ... story.html
Ali Gator
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ali Gator »

vancity604 wrote:To the people already judging the victims of this crime...Drug dealers are not scum, they are human. The addicts are scum for choosing the lifestyle that feeds these dealers, they both feed off of eachother....neither of them are right, but if you were to blame someone it should be the person with the addiction. All the money that is made off of cocaine,herion,meth is put towards illegal activity, such as purchases of houses, cars,toys and other fancy things but the main thing the addicts support is putting "hits" on people...take Vancouver for example, all the shootings you see happening in parkinglots, and shootings such as the Grand Hotel it was all fueled by drug money and how do they get the drug money? From addicts if people went to rehab or took the time to get clean drug dealers would slowly go away and move to another city or force their way into another country as soon as Canada goes dry, dealers only know one thing and that is to make money no matter where or how they get it but drug addicts and drug dealers will be around untill the end of time. Here's the thing, if you respect me I will respect you...you can be homeless, you can be a drug addict and you can even deal drugs where respect is shown...respect is given no matter who you are just keep me out of your business.

This is the most ridiculous comment I have seen in a long time. If there were no drug dealers there would be no drugs! The addicts are addicts because the drugs are available. Drug dealers are scum!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

King, thanks for posting the link
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

MissL wrote:As someone who has had the awful experience of having a family member become victim to the awful things drugs can do to you I wouldn't have ever wished it on my worst enemy. However that family member was still someone I loved and thank god they got help and have been clean for quite some time. To all you people saying drug dealers and gang members deserve to die and you have no compassion to them, SHAME ON YOU! I hate to say this but I would love to see your opinion on the matter if one of your family members got into drugs and had their life pulled out from under their feet!

If your family member's life was ruined because of drugs......wouldn't you detest drug dealers?
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

normaM wrote:I don't get the jokes
Seriously, one minute ppl are peeing in their pants when a clubhouse opens in the Mission
next everyone is crime solving.
Criminals or not, 2 people are dead. As in not coming back. As in they have family members.

If they are criminals, then a few people are may be hurt over this....but the rest of society benefits...

needs of the many
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

If this is in fact a drug dealer and his girlfriend, I'd say the very first to wear blame would be our "officials" that allow this to continue on account of our restrictive laws.
There's enough science as well as history to show to us the truth of the matter. We, as human animals are genetically driven to use drugs. Obviously not every one of us has this drive, but a high number do.
We are fools to believe for one nano-second that laws will keep people from using drugs.
Prohibition needs to end, so that true control can be achieved.
So long as we allow a black market to flourish, we will always and forever have the criminal element pushing those products.
With the involvement of that criminal element, people (innocent and not) will die.

As with just about any action that is the result of more than one person's involvement, there will be a trickle down effect on casting blame.

Next in line only a short step from our officials are the drug manufacturers and dealers.
There is absolutely no doubt that drug dealers make the choice to put others at risk for their own monetary gain.
They choose money over your life...your child's life...your mother's life...father's friends neighbors relatives etc etc etcetcetc.

The drug users/addicts are actually at the bottom of that trickle down pyramid.

There is no justifiable dispute to the fact that drug dealers of hard, addictive, deadly drugs are by the standards of most...scum.
If you stand in defense of the top, while putting the blame on the bottom, you are very wrong in your direction of blame.

The posted article King put up tells of the possibility that this was a mid level drug dealer and his girlfriend.
If he dealt hard drugs, I have no pity for him.
If she knew of his dealing, I have no sympathy for her.

The only ones I feel for, are the family, friends and children that didn't know about their loved one's involvement in the parasitic role of scum.

Time to change our narrow vision.
Legalize ALL "illegal" drugs and control them.

In the meantime...we'll keep producing compost.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Vancity, strangest perspective I think I have ever seen. Drug dealers are predators and their prey are weak. That's why it works and for you to say that you respect them as long as they leave you alone? Wow, you are an exceptional sport cuz I think they should be lined up and shot.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Graham is right. The problem is that our elected officials and our police forces are loathe to admit that the war on drugs is a losing battle. It can never be won.

If drugs were sanctioned by these same groups, distribution could be controlled and the organized criminal sector would effectively be put out of at least that business.

Many readers will look at this statement and condemn it though because in their minds it would mean that we have given up. Couldn't be further from the truth. It's not giving up. It's acknowledging the futility of spending billions on a war that cannot and will not ever be won.

It may be a hard pill (no pun intended) to swallow but it is the truth and it is reality and the sooner we get our collective heads around it the better off we will all be.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Central Okanagan”