Two bodies recovered from SUV

kelownakiss

Why the silence?

Post by kelownakiss »

http://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelow ... e-homicide
This double homicide was tragic, what is happening with this case does anyone know?
mark_anderson

Re: Why the silence?

Post by mark_anderson »

no clue but he was driving an Escalade...so...
dirtguy
Board Meister

Post by dirtguy »

because no one cares?
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

There's no news in the aftermath. Once the blood has been cleaned up, the story is over as far as the media is concerned.

It will come back to light if and when a suspect is found but until then, zero.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Until the Police have enough evidence to make an arrest what do you expect? Oh we think so and so might have done it but have no proof.....

When they have proof you will be told, until then you will not hear much if anything.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

but on csi they solve this stuff in an hour
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

sooperphreek wrote:but on csi they solve this stuff in an hour

40 minutes. Commercials.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

sooperphreek wrote:but on csi they solve this stuff in an hour

And they get DNA results in 5 min, in Canada in takes years...
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

NEWS FLASH

Just in...
It's now day 223 and there's no news on who done it. Will get back tomorrow for another update.
tommythecat
Fledgling

Re: Two bodies recovered from SUV

Post by tommythecat »

Does anyone subscribe to the Daily Courier? I see that they have an article today regarding this incident but I can't read it.....
Positive energy activates constant elevation
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Removed/Trip.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Dec 17th, 2013, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack removed.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i haven't been able to see a copy of the recent newspaper article/update.
what did it say?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/local ... 21713.html

Police tight-lipped about double murder
Tuesday, 17 December 2013 02:00 Kelowna Daily Courier

Jeremy Snow and Tiffany Goruk were gunned down in their vehicle last February. No arrests have been made.

Tiffany Goruk and her boyfriend Jeremy Snow drove onto her West Kelowna condo property one night last February when their SUV suddenly slammed into a lamp post and crashed into a building.

Investigators at first thought they were responding to a single-vehicle crash. They quickly realized the couple were killed in their seats before Goruk's Cadillac Escalade lost control. Sources say they were shot to death.

A witness saw a man running from the vehicle after it crashed into the parking-lot entrance and drove into Terravita building No. 4, next to the underground-parking entrance at 2750 Auburn Rd. A sniffer dog that followed his track across Highway 97 lost the scent by the Mount Boucherie complex.

The couple were sitting in the SUV when the man killed them. Police refused to confirm whether he shot them to death, saying only that driving into the wall was not the trauma that ended their lives.

Both families were rocked by the tragedy. Goruk's family took it especially hard, choosing to hold a private service for intimate relatives only. A beautiful mother of two young boys, Goruk had no enemies and probably died because she was with Snow, a grieving friend said days later.

Snow, 33, was well known to police. He served time in a U.S. prison after he flew a helicopter with 79 kilograms of marijuana from Kelowna into northern Idaho in March 2009. He pleaded guilty and received a 46-month jail sentence for participating in the marijuana-for-cocaine deal. He transferred to a Canadian prison two years later.

The father of a daughter now 11, Snow flew without a licence. He'd taken a flying course at Okanagan Mountain Helicopters but dropped out before completing the four-month program. He agreed to transport the contraband after considerable coaxing because he was in serious debt, court documents show. He never got his $50,000 payoff.

"He was trying to clean that part of his life up," said Goruk's friend, who requested anonymity due to the nature of the crime. "He was not in that lifestyle any more and he was trying to be a good guy."

Weeks before Snow's arrest, a helicopter pilot from Revelstoke named Samuel Lindsay-Brown hanged himself in a Spokane jail cell. Authorities caught him after he flew across the border with drugs linked to the same gang as Snow.

Goruk, 30, had no record and was killed because she witnessed Snow's murder, the friend said.

"I could not imagine someone trying to hurt Tiffany . . . How she got killed - it was not her that was (targeted) in that crossfire."

RCMP set up a tips line right away, but 10 months later have yet to arrest a suspect. Major-crimes detectives with the force's Southeast District refused to provide an update or answer questions about the case, including how many tips they've received.

A spokesperson wrote "We were unable to answer any of the questions you had at this time. Please know that this investigation is still active and ongoing."

The killer likely knew his victims. Many speculate he shot the couple in a dispute over drugs and the slayings were gang-related. At least eight criminal gangs have set up in the Central Okanagan.

A gang war claimed more than a dozen lives in the Lower Mainland after Red Scorpion Jonathan Bacon was gunned down in Kelowna in August 2011. The death rate slowed this year.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

When you become involved with criminal drug gangs or people who are involved with criminal drug gangs, you have to realize that death and a destroyed life are always a very real possibility for everyone involved. Karma. Stay clean. Stay healthy. Stay alive.

Those who think they will be the life long exception are lying to themselves, as these two people found out the hard way.
Last edited by Donald G on Dec 22nd, 2013, 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Central Okanagan”