Boucherie Road

charliebean
Fledgling

Boucherie Road

Post by charliebean »

I live off boucherie road and drive it on a daily basis. I am concerned at how little the speed limit is observed, how many people pass on a double yellow and how many times I have been tailgated at a very unsafe distance, within mere feet of my bumper. Does anyone else experience the same issues that I have? Iam interested in hearing any like stories. If there are enough, I will be adressing this issue with the district of west kelowna, the rcmp, our local mla or any other means to protect the safety on this road....Please any feedback is appreciated..I thank you for your time.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Boucherie road

Post by HoboJo »

people pass on a double yellow

I am thinking more and more that a dash cam may be a worthwhile expenditure.
bobblehead

Post by bobblehead »

I also travel Boucherie Road daily and I would have to agree that the speed of traffic probably averages around 75 to 80 km's during the morning commute and 70km's per hour the rest of the day. You would probably get shot if you actually do the speed limit on that road.
youhavegottobekidding
Fledgling

Post by youhavegottobekidding »

removed by trip. Use the quote button properly or don't at all. Thanks.
tweedy
Fledgling

Post by tweedy »

I absolutely hate how everyone seems to think it's ok to pass on the curb side when you are waiting for oncoming traffic..sometimes they practically end up in the ditch they are going so fast :( more turning lanes would help and somehow educating people that it's not only illegal..but dangerous too..

Return to “Central Okanagan”