Glenrosa Dog Park

Assured

Glenrosa Dog Park

Post by Assured »

Hi every/anyone.
I moved to West Kelowna about 3 weeks ago, from North Vancouver.
Does anyone know of a good, safe off leash park for my little ten pound dog to run around in ? I'm in Glen Rosa.
I've been driving to the top of Gates Road and letting her run around up there....but it is a road.
It's not very busy and she loves the horse poop (lol) but best case scenario a fenced in area that's lighted even a little ?
Also, I can't seem to find the horses that belong to the poop !
If anyone out there needs a free weekend stable slave in return for teaching me all things horse.....just holler !
thanks,
Irish (me) and Zoey (power pup) :)
marooned
Board Meister

Re: Glenrosa Dog Park

Post by marooned »

If you're able-bodied, head around the back of Helen Gorman (Gates->Salmon->Blue Jay I think), and find the trails that take you along and under the power lines.
tylo

Post by tylo »

The closest off leash park to you would be on May Street off Hebert Road, right behind the Dairy Queen and Boston Pizza.

It is completely fenced and has a smaller fenced section for small breed dogs if you don't feel comfortable with your pup in the larger area.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Assured wrote:Hi every/anyone.
I moved to West Kelowna about 3 weeks ago, from North Vancouver.
Does anyone know of a good, safe off leash park for my little ten pound dog to run around in ? I'm in Glen Rosa.
I've been driving to the top of Gates Road and letting her run around up there....but it is a road.
It's not very busy and she loves the horse poop (lol) but best case scenario a fenced in area that's lighted even a little ?
Also, I can't seem to find the horses that belong to the poop !
If anyone out there needs a free weekend stable slave in return for teaching me all things horse.....just holler !
thanks,
Irish (me) and Zoey (power pup) :)

Watch out for coyotes when you're out there with your little dog, they can be pretty bold when they're hungry.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent

Return to “Central Okanagan”