Robbed In Glenrosa

Darlin06
Board Meister

Re: Robbed In Glenrosa

Post by Darlin06 »

Little sob's better hope the cops find them. If I actually caught someone stealing or breaking into my property, I don't know what I'd do. Seems they just continue on their rounds. In no time, they'll be back up here and *bleep* us all off again.... Tempting to put up cameras...
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." ~ Ann Landers
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Darlin06 wrote:Little sob's better hope the cops find them. If I actually caught someone stealing or breaking into my property, I don't know what I'd do. Seems they just continue on their rounds. In no time, they'll be back up here and *bleep* us all off again.... Tempting to put up cameras...

We put up night vision motion activated cameras - worked great and caught the brazen bleeper.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Darlin06
Board Meister

Post by Darlin06 »

That's a good idea! How expensive are those cameras?
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." ~ Ann Landers
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Much less expensive than the deductible on your cars insurance and wildly entertaining. I have a remote camera made by Swanneye that cost me a buck fifty and I can monitor my house.

You can get multiple camera kits at Costco for less than 300 bucks. A good investment if you're having issues.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
southernfrau
Board Meister

Post by southernfrau »

Got hit here in Peachland sometime Saturday to Monday April 1. Car was locked in our carport. Daughter's gas tank door was bust, and they popped the lock out of my car door. It was still locked when I got up. Didn't get anything. Had to report to ICBC to get my door lock fixed - 300 bucks for comp. You can see where they jimmied it as there are scrapes, and the passenger door lock it had some kind of black grease in it. Not sure what they used. But I'm up the Victoria Rd area off Princeton. My neighbours said there has been a bunch of kids walking late at night, and daughter did see one black car going down the street at 2 AM with lights off. Told the cops, and they said they would make note of my damage. On to ICBC now...

Return to “Central Okanagan”