New building

studdly
Fledgling

New building

Post by studdly »

Does anyone know what the building is going up beside 97 near Sage creek? Looks like a garage from the lots of bay doors.
youhavegottobekidding
Fledgling

Re: New building

Post by youhavegottobekidding »

I thought it might be indoor RV parking for the residents of the development or their new Clubhouse, but I am not sure.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

There's a whole business park going in along there, there are signs up in front of it.
It is not part of Sage Creek or for residents of Sage Creek.
Just another WFN development that will sit half empty like all the rest along the highway..
studdly
Fledgling

Post by studdly »

What are the businesses? Another body shop?
youhavegottobekidding
Fledgling

Post by youhavegottobekidding »

such positive thinking farmaa
Divor
Fledgling

Post by Divor »

Fenders
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

youhavegottobekidding wrote:such positive thinking farmaa

You haven't noticed all of the empty buildings in every strip mall/development on WFN land ?
Has nothing to do with being positive or negative, it's simply a fact.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Farmmaa wrote:You haven't noticed all of the empty buildings in every strip mall/development on WFN land ?
Has nothing to do with being positive or negative, it's simply a fact.

All the over building on WFN has always been puzzling to me and a bit of a concern. I have wondered what are they thinking? Then I was talking to a local realtor and this person put it into perspective for me. The WFN have over built during a time when the economy is slow and building costs are down. They have built all this knowing that the recession will end, eventually, and we will experience a boom. It just amazes me that they can afford to build it all and let it sit empty. Wait and see I guess.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

All the over building on WFN has always been puzzling to me and a bit of a concern. I have wondered what are they thinking? Then I was talking to a local realtor and this person put it into perspective for me. The WFN have over built during a time when the economy is slow and building costs are down. They have built all this knowing that the recession will end, eventually, and we will experience a boom. It just amazes me that they can afford to build it all and let it sit empty. Wait and see I guess.

exactly. And to respond to your amazement; because they have money.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Central Okanagan”