Steakhouse review

harry0591

Steakhouse review

Post by harry0591 »

We prefer to frequent businesses on our side of the bridge so this is why I ask this question. We will be having people in from out of town soon and want to go to a different restaurant. We have never been to the steakhouse at the golf course. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience there?
RacerChic
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Steakhouse review

Post by RacerChic »

Assuming that you are referring to the TwoEagles course,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ABSOLUTELY a must take company there.
We have our xmas parties there, and ANYTIME we want to take company for dinner we go there. The prices are not unreasonable and the food is fantastic, the service is top notch, and the atmosphere is terrific. One of the few places where we can honestly say that we have no complaints about. We had undercooked steaks (all of us) but they handled it with such professionalism and finesse that we couldn't complain. ENJOY
I swear some people slipped into the gene pool that had no lifEguard.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

No such thing as an under cooked steak. And I too hear that the restaurant is great.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
tgm929
Board Meister

Post by tgm929 »

Best restaurant to go to on the west side. We eat there a couple of times a month and have often taken out of town guests who have all enjoyed it.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I've been there several times including a wedding and Christmas parties. The food was delicious, the scenery was great and so was the service.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
ktownhab

Post by ktownhab »

we go there quite often. Friendly staff, good value, great view and when the weather is cooperating easily the best patio in town. Their "beer-lini" on a sunny day really hits the spot. two thumbs up!

Return to “Central Okanagan”