Cycle Logic Justice Travesty

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Cycle Logic Justice Travesty

Post by Ken7 »

drex1999 wrote:Ken, can you share your opinion on how somebody can have 3/4 of a million dollars in stolen goods and get sentenced to watch Wheel of Fortune on his couch when I could get jail time for shooting the neighbour's cat in the *bleep* with a pellet when it takes a crap in my back yard and receive more fines talking on my cel phone twice while driving?

Wish I could answer that for you.

Cases like this is why many police officers shake there heads, it's a catch and release program now.Therefore many police officers, get out when they can as the system has failed!

If you read the posts, Donald is a retired lawyer, he spells it out very well what is happening.

My thoughts on this case, is there was some real talking. Think back when he was originally charged, what big scoops have the RCMP made in BC. Not saying he has made the deal, but it sure smells like a rat.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Ken7 wrote:
My thoughts on this case, is there was some real talking. Think back when he was originally charged, what big scoops have the RCMP made in BC. Not saying he has made the deal, but it sure smells like a rat.

His original plea was not guilty, too, wasn't it? And then he changed it to guilty. That sounds like a plea bargain to me. He'll be forever looking over his shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

grammafreddy wrote:His original plea was not guilty, too, wasn't it? And then he changed it to guilty. That sounds like a plea bargain to me. He'll be forever looking over his shoulder.

That is not unusual. Many cases. are first a not guilty plea. Once defence receives disclosure they change pleas when they realize the crown case is flawless or there is little or no defense. What is unusual is the sentence here, something is not right in my opinion when you consider the totality of the crimes committed, even if there is no previous record.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I still maintain that an envelope of hundred dollar bills was slid across a table.
Everybody has a price, and the system is corrupt.
Corrupt as hell.
Anyone who says or thinks it isn't is nieve and fooling themselves.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Bman ...

You mean Lou as in Vancouver goalie?
Deacon

Post by Deacon »

Headline says: Raid nets bounty of stolen vehicles.......RCMP in the North Okanagan have recovered nearly a dozen stolen vehicles on a property north of Vernon.......Coincidence? Maybe, or is there a Rat?
watchkat
Übergod

Post by watchkat »

Same owner/ different business name................not exactly where the raid was though
https://www.facebook.com/johnny.newcome ... wse_search
https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q ... nit=public
Wally
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Wally »

Bman wrote:I still maintain that an envelope of hundred dollar bills was slid across a table.
Everybody has a price, and the system is corrupt.
Corrupt as hell.
Anyone who says or thinks it isn't is nieve and fooling themselves.

Yes and the corruption includes cops, lawyers, judges and politicians, not all of them of course, but they are in there. Its no secret.
Going today, hear tommorow
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Wally. You forgot to include teachers, dentists, doctors, school bus drivers and a whole lot of other corrupt types.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Wally. You forgot to include teachers, dentists, doctors, school bus drivers, minor hockey executives and coaches, and a whole lot of other corrupt types.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Treblehook wrote:Wally. You forgot to include teachers, dentists, doctors, school bus drivers, minor hockey executives and coaches, and a whole lot of other corrupt types.

and priests ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ooooooooooooooya

10/10
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Doesn't he still have to go to court for stolen vehicles at his home and a grow op ?
Black Dogs Matter

Return to “Central Okanagan”