West Kelowna Auto Repair Shops

TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

West Kelowna Auto Repair Shops

Post by TreeGuy »

Where do you take your vehicles for auto repair on the westside?

I have taken my company vehicle and now my personal vehicle to Mid Town Automotive and I am thrilled with the service they deliver. For one of the repairs on my work truck, Howie, the owner, came to my house and gave me a ride to his shop so I could get my vehicle. And today when I picked up my vehicle the invoice was less than the estimated amount, as it didn't take them quite as long as the estimated book time that shops normally go by. It just seems like good ole fashioned service.

I give Mid Town 2 thumbs up! (insert thumbs up emoticon here)
southernfrau
Board Meister

Re: West Kelowna Auto Repair Shops

Post by southernfrau »

My husband likes Do It All Automotive at 2540 Ross Rd. He takes his work truck there and Ashley is reasonable in cost and a one man operation. Fixes trucks, cars has accessories, tires and wheels.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

Second recommendation for Do-All. Me and my neighbours use him exclusively.
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

southernfrau wrote:My husband likes Do It All Automotive at 2540 Ross Rd. He takes his work truck there and Ashley is reasonable in cost and a one man operation. Fixes trucks, cars has accessories, tires and wheels.

He does have at least one employee there...
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
thekid

Post by thekid »

he has 2 other employees. Good honest place to take your vehicle for sure.
got eeeem ahah
dremonzaspyder

Post by dremonzaspyder »

Midas is the best by far. Amazing staff and service. Very professional and personable business. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
studdly
Fledgling

Post by studdly »

I like westside Dynamic auto and transmission on bylands rd...friendly,honest and good prices
Dale42

Post by Dale42 »

x4 ashley at do all auto ross rd
dayton

Post by dayton »

Howies garage on Kyle road, honesty is key and he's helped me out more then I can remember with my luck with jeeps.
sassybee
Board Meister

Post by sassybee »

Yup, Howie's. Honesty & good work.
ensignway

Post by ensignway »

Have also found Howie's to be honest and trustworthy
797hauler
Fledgling

Post by 797hauler »

Howies for sure... Mike is a good honest guy....
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Another shout out to Mid-Town Auto in West Kelowna! Our Swiss home stay son took his van there for repairs this week. The vehicle had to be done no later than Friday as Saturday morning the he and his friends are Ontario bound. Friday afternoon the vehicle was being put back together on schedule, until it was realized that the parts shop sent over the wrong part. The part was re-ordered and delivered, but this put them behind schedule, finishing the repair would mean working on it past 5pm. Howie and Adam new that the boys needed to be on the road the next morning so they stayed late and finished it! Our student left there with his van close to 6:30pm.

I am sure there are many shops that would pull this off as well, but we don't hear those stories too often, we usually only hear the stories about when things don't go so well.

Kudo's to the guys at Mid-Town! Thanks for helping out our home stay son! This reflects greatly not only on your business but on who we are as Canadians.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dremonzaspyder wrote:Midas is the best by far. Amazing staff and service. Very professional and personable business. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

o boy, ok then,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Central Okanagan”