Headwaters camp trashed

Zoso
Übergod

Headwaters camp trashed

Post by Zoso »

Nice to know who kicked in ALL the cabins at headwaters and vandalized them. Was paintball marks on the back of one. Windows smashed, Doors broken , just terrible. People's belongings strewn all over .
Strong and free
watchkat
Übergod

Re: Headwaters camp trashed

Post by watchkat »

Any chance of boot prints or tire tracks? I think I would be inclined to put bear leg holds under the snow!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

watchkat wrote:Any chance of boot prints or tire tracks? I think I would be inclined to put bear leg holds under the snow!

If is was legal that would be good. I'd go with motion detector cameras.. it would be nice to catch the little fellows.
watchkat
Übergod

Post by watchkat »

Yes, it was just a comment.........it would be unfair to trap animals by accident............LOL

Considering the speed check board on Princeton that lasted just one day before being blasted away, I doubt the cameras would last very long.

My thought was something that would show some damage on the perpetrators that would have to be explained away. Hmm a bucket of paint propelled at them?
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

Zoso wrote:Nice to know who kicked in ALL the cabins at headwaters and vandalized them. Was paintball marks on the back of one. Windows smashed, Doors broken , just terrible. People's belongings strewn all over .

Did they get there by sled or by quad you think?
Or, which cabins are you talking about?
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

All of them even the lodge. There was paint ball marks everywhere also . Seems like it was kids . Maybe from the nearby houses at another lake?
Strong and free

Return to “Central Okanagan”